• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jemal's New Imperial Order OOC Thread for Talking Smack But Its Okay for the Republic

Krizzel

First Post
Okay, I can hardly comprehend the words on the screen anymore, so it's bed time! Besides, there's a lot to do tomorrow night and I want to have time to get in a few posts on NIO and Metal Joe before a Dinner Party and then time of course to watch adult swim.

Mang will be in his cabin, contemplating how to turn Meiko and Xado into acceptable examples of humanity (in his eyes, at least ;) ), and he'll stay there unless anything interesting happens.

Jemal

Adventurer
Exams, work.. I remember them fondly... NOT

GOD I LOVE BEING A BUM!!!!!! *L*

BTW, kitten, (HEHE, new nickname for kitana... lets all bug her with it) You should change the name of this thread to just "OOC SMACK TALKING" OR something like that, and everyone can get in on it. ;)

BTW, if you really want to 'discipline' mang, I found a hilarious site you gotta check for Roleplaying stuff. I posted it in the codpiece thread, and am expecting several.. response. *L*

THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO UNLAWFUL CARNAL KNOWLEDGE FOR FANTASY ROLE-PLAYING GAMES
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~johol/netbooks/CarnalGuide/carnal.txt

KitanaVorr

First Post
Jemal said:

BTW, if you really want to 'discipline' mang, I found a hilarious site you gotta check for Roleplaying stuff. I posted it in the codpiece thread, and am expecting several.. response. *L*

THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO UNLAWFUL CARNAL KNOWLEDGE FOR FANTASY ROLE-PLAYING GAMES
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~johol/netbooks/CarnalGuide/carnal.txt

I read that before! I so want to try some of that sometime....I think it would be HILARIOUS!

Okay...I am REALLY REALLY going to sleep now... :) really....nightie!

Mirth

Explorer
KitanaVorr said:
don't they have a twilek over there too?

How would you know that? There's only one place that that has been mentioned.

Unless...

YOU'VE BEEN READING OUR THREAD!!! :mad:

I've got proof!
I'm gonna tell!
Jemal!
They've been reading our thread!
Tell them to get out of our thread!
No fair!
XP penalty!
Cheaters!
Liars!

Xael

First Post
mirthcard said:

How would you know that? There's only one place that that has been mentioned.

Quote from recruiting thread:

I'm in as a New Republic Twi'lek Jedi Guardian.

I'll get my PC together as soon as possible.

Mirth

Explorer
Xael said:

Quote from recruiting thread:

I'm in as a New Republic Twi'lek Jedi Guardian.

I'll get my PC together as soon as possible.

That was garyh, who a few posts later changed it to the Gungan Jedi Guardian we all love to ... love :D

Don't think you Imperials are getting off the hook that easily. Your Dark Jedi mind tricks won't work on us. We know you've got spies in our midsts. The Force is with US. :) :) :)

KitanaVorr

First Post
garyh said:
Mirthcard be righto, meesa wasa Twi'lek in my past life (or at least, character concept).

Ahh! That must be the one that I was thinking of then. I just remember somebody had posted a Twilek in the recruiting thread.

And BTW! This is the Imperial OOC thread! You can't talk smack about us! Its posted here so we can talk smack about the republic! And especially GUNGANS!

:)

Because of course....WE ARE SUPERIOR...not like how they made the Stormtroopers in the movie shoot like a bunch of kindergardeners. Elite troopers that couldn't hit the three heros in a detention cell block hallway in ANH??? Can we say that some major GODEMODE there so that the three heros can survive? I mean look how the rebels with no names just fell in the beginning of ANH?! Its like Star Trek and the redshirts again...

Alas...none here....we're gonna cook some New Republic ass for dinner.

*lick lips* oooohhhh yeaaaaahh......

Last edited:

Xael

First Post
mirthcard said:

That was garyh, who a few posts later changed it to the Gungan Jedi Guardian we all love to ... love :D

Don't think you Imperials are getting off the hook that easily. Your Dark Jedi mind tricks won't work on us. We know you've got spies in our midsts. The Force is with US. :) :) :)

Our "Dark Jedi" (Lord) Mang doesn't get along with KitanaVorr's character.

...Actually, nobody from our group has very good relationship with her!

...and actually (Lord) Mang doesn't like anybody else either!

Ps. Hey, want an Imperial prisoner? :D

Last edited:

Remove ads