Jemal's New Imperial Order OOC Thread for Talking Smack But Its Okay for the Republic

Krizzel

First Post
Jemal said:
*L* You guys're killing me! THis 4-day long trip to Corellia is gonna be AWESOME. Oh, btw, posting clearance soon as this is sent.

BTW, If that gungan posts here once more, you have imperial permission to fry'im.
;) MUAHAHA

LOL I think there's an implied tolerance of said Gungan in here, but then again who am I to argue? How about a lightsaber duel? But let me go up a level first... ;)

KitanaVorr

First Post
ROFL

I think its safe to say we don't discuss anything too dangerous for the republic to read on this thread.

Besides...we're converting him to the dark side....muahahahahaha!

Xael

First Post
The best thing in this is that I have 4 exams next week, so I'll probably slow down a bit as I have to read few hours a day...
...maybe 2 hours... ...an hour... ...aw :):):):), they're only exams! :D

garyh

First Post
Jemal said:
*L* You guys're killing me! THis 4-day long trip to Corellia is gonna be AWESOME. Oh, btw, posting clearance soon as this is sent.

BTW, If that gungan posts here once more, you have imperial permission to fry'im.
;) MUAHAHA

Yousa - ZZZZZZAP!!!

Oopsie...

KitanaVorr

First Post
Xael said:
The best thing in this is that I have 4 exams next week, so I'll probably slow down a bit as I have to read few hours a day...
...maybe 2 hours... ...an hour... ...aw :):):):), they're only exams! :D

Me too! Next week is going to suck, and then I'm going on vacation but I'll be bringing my laptop with me so no action will be missed =)

Remove ads