Jemal's New Imperial Order OOC Thread for Talking Smack But Its Okay for the Republic

KitanaVorr

First Post
garyh said:
Okie day, dis Gungan be goin' bey-bye for real now. Yousa boyos are muy muy funny.

Wesa Republeeks be missing a player. Dat be slowin us down.

Oh no! A spy a spy! And he knows about our sex slave operation! Its doomed now....:(

Okay...don't they have a twilek over there too?

Krizzel

First Post
Xael said:

Good color choice. I wish there were black lightsabers.

Well I figured if his Jedi Master gave it to him, it'd probably be either green or blue. Not sure what color he'll make when he builds his own...

Hey...look! Ahhhh! Gungans :p

Xael

First Post
KitanaVorr said:

Oh no! A spy a spy! And he knows about our sex slave operation! Its doomed now....:(

Hey! What do you mean OUR sex slave operation? Don't get me involved in this! :D

garyh

First Post
KitanaVorr said:

De Twi'lek is de one who be missing. :(

Oopsie, meesa say me goin' ta leave... ;)

Krizzel

First Post
Xael said:

Hint: Red...

Yeah ;) I thought about it, but that's not really right either (unless he makes a strong turn to the Dark Side). He thinks the Sith are even more misguided than Luke and his followers.

Doesn't necessarily mean he won't become a Dark Jedi, but doesn't mean he will either.

Xael

First Post
*This message is totally pointless cheer to the fact that we managed to gather more messages on this Thread in 20 minutes than the Republic thread has gathered in 2 days...*

Oh well, this IS an OOC thread... ;)

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Xael said:
*This message is totally pointless cheer to the fact that we managed to gather more messages on this Thread in 20 minutes than the Republic thread has gatheren in 2 days...*

Urge to use Dark Side... rising... rising...

Jemal

Adventurer
*L* You guys're killing me! THis 4-day long trip to Corellia is gonna be AWESOME. Oh, btw, posting clearance soon as this is sent.

BTW, If that gungan posts here once more, you have imperial permission to fry'im.
;) MUAHAHA

Remove ads