• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Joachim's Red Hand of Doom Story Hour (Updated 06/01!)

gfunk

First Post
We will be playing Red Hand next week. Since Joachim will be out of town, I volunteered to DM. I promised I wouldn't leave him a TPK to deal with :evil cackle:

Joachim

First Post
Sorry about the lack of activity on this SH, guys. Been really busy at work and at home, but things should be settling down starting this week. I should be updating in the near future.

gfunk

First Post
Neverwinter Knight said:
Hey, what about a session preview to give some hints, if you were able to keep your promise...

:]

Preview? Sure . . .

1. Party heads north to destroy a pair of road blockades the Red Hand horde left to cut off potential allied reinforcements. They decide to take the river route and meet w/ a colorful cast of creatures including a Chuul that nearly eats half the party . . .

2. They find the 1st roadblock and wreck it . . . big time :eek:

3. They move across the Lhspenbog (FR's Blackfen) swamp to reach the 2nd roadblock most expediently. Along the way they learn the pain of fighting what the local wild elves refer to as Harrowblades.

4. Thanks to some fine diplomacy from Garret and Durgarl they befriend the Kiri Tor elves and are able to forge a temporary alliance.

5. The party learns of a set of buildings @ the center of the Lhspenbog, discovers fromm the Kiri Tor that the occupants (incl. a black dragon) are likely connected w/ Redhand, and move in for surgical strike. The real question is, will they set off the alarm and bring the whole place down on them? I mean are these guys REALLY capable of stealth? Wait and see . . . :)

OMG, that sounds like role-playing to me! :eek:

Just kidding, I'm sure you could have cut your way through the elves like the giants in KotR but...anyway, looking forward to the details!

R-Hero

Explorer
Neverwinter Knight said:
Hey, what about a session preview to give some hints, if you were able to keep your promise...

:]

There is a bit of in-between that has been left out.

1. The haunted ruins slobberknocker. :( (Everyone involved went to single digit HPs)

2. "London bridge is falling down" ...and taking extra souls with it!! :]

3. The town council meeting with the towns most influental citizens, with appropriate aurguements. (This type of role-playing is like swallowing a cat-hair and it getting caught in the back of the throat. :confused: )

Remove ads