• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Joke Names you've never used...but want to.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
How about a Mexican greasy spoon diner called...Call of Chalupa. Its run by Great Old Juan.

Their menu- also known as the Nachonomicon- is insane!

Mallus

Legend
How about a Mexican greasy spoon diner called...Call of Chalupa. Its run by Great Old Juan.

That's good!

(in our M&M game feat. Joséirus, we've battled Juanubis for possession of an artifact called the Platter of Chaluptah)

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia

Oh geez, that reminds me of a Shadowrun campaign I played in where our characters opened up a Stephen King-themed bar called King's. The bathroom was called The Running Man :eek:. I forget what the other areas were called.

In my defense, I was much younger at the time...

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Oh geez, that reminds me of a Shadowrun campaign I played in where our characters opened up a Stephen King-themed bar called King's. The bathroom was called The Running Man :eek:. I forget what the other areas were called.

In my defense, I was much younger at the time...

And the path to The Running Man should have been called The Green Mile (because some of the drunker guys just wouldn't quite make it)...

FWIW- another King-ish name for a bathroom? 1402.

Well, how's this for a real name we used in our 1st ed AD&D game, many moons ago, for the party's gnome: Baddun Ballchewer!
And he did! :devil:

Oh, later, 2nd ed, same pal had a drow swordsman for a PC, he had a Sword of sharpness, thus he earned the nickname "Sack Slasher" when fighting giants...
The phrase "Cut the cord!" came horribly to mind!!
*shivers!*
Hey, that'd make a GREAT 4th ed power! Muhaha!!

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
That's good!

(in our M&M game feat. Joséirus, we've battled Juanubis for possession of an artifact called the Platter of Chaluptah)

I'd love to see more of the names from that campaign...

Any chance they'd go to Call of Chalupa (or their local Mexican eatery) for some Ptahcos with Hot Thoth?

Remove ads