• Mak

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Storm

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Hawk

Votes: 11 26.8%

JollyDoc

Explorer
Alright, let's start taking bets now! IMHO, Kyuss will lay waste to at least one League member. I will not say who my personal choice is, but I'm interested in hearing yours.

You may choose from the following, and you may choose more than one:

Faust-elan psion
Havok-human warlock
Grubber-goliath (flightless) cleric
Mak-goliath favored soul
Storm-drow stormcaster
Hawk-aasimar paladin/marshal

Hammerhead

Explorer
Hmm, I'm already one for one with these death pool things. I'd like to guess Storm, since she's the Noir of the Age of Worms campaign. Well, really, I'd like to guess Noir, but she's not an option. And there's the possibility that Storm is really Entropy. So since Storm is obvious...

My first choice is going to be Mak. My second choice is Faust, since I know that JD will be gunning for him :)

Ika_Greybeard

First Post
I voted Mak Since I play him and He is that UBER of a Character that Kyuss Is scared of him :D Just Kidding I just know How my luck runs in these Big Fights plus Grubber is No threat Healing with his Wand of CLW so why Bother with him :]

Berandor

lunatic
Hawk.

Is there a better time and place for a paladin to die? No. So heroic death it is.

And Faust, cause I don't like D&D psionics :)

hbarsquared

Quantum Chronomancer
My choices: Faust and Storm.

Why Storm? Well, it's tradition. ;)

Why Faust? I really like Faust, and know he has a lot of tricks up his sleeve, but I predict that Faust will get "burned out" eventually on Kyuss. Whereas everyone else has tremendous staying power (except Storm, see above), Faust does not in an epic battle with a GOD. Sorry to say, I think he'll go down.

Tony Vargas

Legend
Storm just seems so fragile, she's the obvious choice. It's not like she hasn't died before. She's - y'know - the most qualified candidate.

Remove ads