• Mak

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Storm

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Hawk

Votes: 11 26.8%

Quartz

Hero
How dead do you mean? At their levels, you can be dead one round and back the next after a True Ressurrection or Miracle or Wish. I fully expect one or more to get 'knocked down', but otherwise it'll either be a TPK or no permanent deaths.

Unless someone gets knocked into the Sphere of Annihilation. That could be very nasty.

JollyDoc

Explorer
Quartz said:
How dead do you mean? At their levels, you can be dead one round and back the next after a True Ressurrection or Miracle or Wish. I fully expect one or more to get 'knocked down', but otherwise it'll either be a TPK or no permanent deaths.

Unless someone gets knocked into the Sphere of Annihilation. That could be very nasty.

Oh...I mean dead...very dead.

Wish

First Post
I'd have voted for "none" if it was an option. After the smack they laid down on Dragotha, I think they're going to do horrible things to the wormy one. That said, I voted for Storm. Fragile, and has a history of dying. I don't see how so many votes went to Hawk. He seems like the quintessential tank to me.

gfunk

First Post
:eek: Holy crap, Faust tied Storm for most votes!!

Hmmm . . . well I guess I can take this one of two ways . . .

I would like to think that people assume that JD will automatically be gunning for Faust. Yeah, that's the ticket . . . :uhoh:

JollyDoc

Explorer
Ika_Greybeard said:
I see it now that this is out here he is going to be gunning to kill one of us. Can we just sacrifice grubber and call it even :heh:

Of course I'm gunning to kill you! Haven't I always? Just because you continually frustrate my attempts doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying :]

Remove ads