JollyDoc's Age of Worms (Updated 11/30, Epilogue!)

Supar

First Post
ditto to joachim. But the league was a team and everyone had there part and hawk Was the tank we would have needed someone to sit up there anhd take dmg

carborundum

Adventurer
Amazing story!
I'm new to the place and missed out on the full glory before the crash you speak of. I have therefore a bit of a noob question, namely "are there also larger versions of the first chapters or is the summary all that could be rescued?"
If there is a full version of the Whispering Cairn I'd love to read it, it's one of my favourite adventures, ever.

JollyDoc

Explorer
carborundum said:
Amazing story!
I'm new to the place and missed out on the full glory before the crash you speak of. I have therefore a bit of a noob question, namely "are there also larger versions of the first chapters or is the summary all that could be rescued?"
If there is a full version of the Whispering Cairn I'd love to read it, it's one of my favourite adventures, ever.

Alas, no. I had not intended to do an AoW story hour initially, but got browbeaten into it, so I ended up summing up the first few chapters.

carborundum

Adventurer
JollyDoc said:
... but got browbeaten into it...

LOL!

Thanks for the quick reply, sir! We never played much further than that for all sorts of reasons. I'll have to read through the scenarios at some stage. In the meantime I can start printing the 237 page Word document I put together this afternoon, and nick a nice folder from work for it :)

karianna

First Post
Finally finished! :)

Finally finished this after seeing a link from the Savage Tide thread! Absolutely wonderful guys, it's this sort of stuff that inspired me to write my own :)

JollyDoc

Explorer
karianna said:
Finally finished this after seeing a link from the Savage Tide thread! Absolutely wonderful guys, it's this sort of stuff that inspired me to write my own :)

Thanks! I'll have to check out your thread. It's definately a labor of love.

Remove ads