• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JollyDoc's Kingmaker-Updated 7/4/2011

carborundum

Adventurer
It went a bit pear shaped for a while - Sanne's epidural site was leaking cerebrospinal fluid - but we're all home now and everything's great! I'll be sure to get in touch if I have any questions - thanks JD!

Newt

First Post
Several notes.

JollyDoc is a great spinner of tales.

Mox is evil and needs to die.

And repeat the first, generally don't comment, just read. But this time I seem to have started reading before it's finished, now I have to wait. -.-

Schmoe

Adventurer
Several notes.

And repeat the first, generally don't comment, just read. But this time I seem to have started reading before it's finished, now I have to wait. -.-

One thing I've noticed about JD's stories is that the players can be fairly ruthless. In fact, there have been some times where it's hard to tell the difference between the good guys and the bad guys. Overall, it seems that the most vocal protagonists of the stories tend to be neutral.

JollyDoc

Explorer
Several notes.

Mox is fast becoming an epic schemer on par with the likes of Entropy and Mandi. What is it about powerful, semi-evil female characters and my all MALE players? Unresolved mommy issues??

Newt

First Post
Mox is fast becoming an epic schemer on par with the likes of Entropy and Mandi. What is it about powerful, semi-evil female characters and my all MALE players? Unresolved mommy issues??

Scheming is fine, it's the coldness. The story shows them going from strangers, to friends, to.. Now they're her subjects and she's the psychotic queen. :p Very violent, sadistic and cold. lol. Kinda fun watching her turn into something worse than the bad guys she fights.

Kill first, ask questions.. Eh, don't need to ask questions, the queen is always right. :p Funny, but Leaf should kill her to save the kingdom before there's an uprising. <> There should really be an uprising. :]

All male players though?

Heh. That's even more funny

Joachim

First Post

Mandi wasn't a schemer...she told you what she was going to do, and then she did it. Woe be to those that got in her way. Entropy, OTOH...

Joachim

First Post
Kill first, ask questions.. Eh, don't need to ask questions, the queen is always right.

Well...let's just say that's not how it goes down at the table. There is some artistic license that is being taken in the retelling, to be sure.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads