• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JollyDoc's Kingmaker-Updated 7/4/2011

Schmoe

Adventurer
Wow, I just finished this story hour. Great re-telling, JD. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the effort that goes into this.

The players really made it interesting, too. That was a pretty epic finish, and the denouement sets up a follow-on perfectly. I can't wait to get started on the Serpent Kingdoms. :)

JollyDoc

Explorer
Wow, I just finished this story hour. Great re-telling, JD. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the effort that goes into this.

The players really made it interesting, too. That was a pretty epic finish, and the denouement sets up a follow-on perfectly. I can't wait to get started on the Serpent Kingdoms. :)

Thank you, Sir! These are definately a labor of love, but I think they help bring the campaign to life a bit for my players, and encourage them to be more creative with their characters. They're the ones that bring the story to life, and I'm lucky to have such a great group. Hang in there for Serpent's Skull...it's shaping up to be spectacular!

Remove ads