• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JollyDoc's Savage Tide-Updated 10/8!

Quartz

Hero
Hmm... dying does seem to be one of Octurus's favourite activities. I'm looking forward to the conclusion. Here's hoping that it's 2-1 and not 3-0.

Joachim

First Post
Hammerhead said:
Cool to hear. I'm personally hoping that Mandi pwns Demigorgon with one spell.

Well...she almost did, but the Big D apparently gameplanned ahead and took precautions against that. BOO! ;)

Mandi was forced to try a different tactic using another spell again...and again...and again. Did it work? Maybe...maybe not.

LordVyreth

First Post
killjoy68116 said:
I knew she was sith!

So, what does happen to him now, technically? Reincarnation, oblivion, etc.? It's possible Mandi was actually performing an act of mercy there.

I'm glad they didn't REALLY go for the "your mentor/guide throughout the entire game was actually the villanous mastermind!" twist. That one's so overused as it is.

Quartz

Hero
I forget what happenned in SCAP, but last time around, JD thought that Kyuss was too weak so beefed him up a bit but accidentally made him unkillable. He was able to use Time Stop and cure himself 600 HP every round.

LordVyreth

First Post
I think that in the SCAP, JD actually made the final battle easier. By having ENTROPY help the party. It still wasn't enough, which points to that not being a very balanced fight.

Hammerhead

Explorer
I would figure that Entropy's presence would make things more difficult, really. With Entropy there, well, the group couldn't trust her, so they always had to watch their back and hold something in reserve. And it's debatable whether or not the world would be better served with Entropy gone instead of Adimarchus (what did he really do anyway?).

My bet is firmly with the Legion :).

Remove ads