• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JollyDoc's Savage Tide-Updated 10/8!

JollyDoc

Explorer
Quartz said:
A fine blow indeed. I just hope TC wasn't so foolish as to claim the prize.

That is absolutely the LAST thing in the multiverse TC wants. I think you'll be quite surprised and entertained when you see what the future holds for everybody's favorite minotaur :cool:

carborundum

Adventurer
Congratulations to the saviours of the Realms! I'm looking forward to the rest - there's plenty of loose ends :)

Let's see ...
Ahazu wants a soul (would Demodragon satisfy him? Is it still trapped by a forcewall?)
Someone got a crown
There's an Exalted Aspect of Big D running around
TC has a mysterious but cool plan

What did I miss?

JollyDoc

Explorer
carborundum said:
Congratulations to the saviours of the Realms! I'm looking forward to the rest - there's plenty of loose ends :)

Let's see ...
Ahazu wants a soul (would Demodragon satisfy him? Is it still trapped by a forcewall?)
Someone got a crown
There's an Exalted Aspect of Big D running around
TC has a mysterious but cool plan

What did I miss?

Let's see....

The second half of Joachim's Mandi soliloquy...
What about Marius?
What about Octurus?
Where did that pesky Obox-ob get to?
What about the Master Pearl?

And much, much more!!

carborundum

Adventurer
JollyDoc said:
Let's see....

The second half of Joachim's Mandi soliloquy...
What about Marius?
What about Octurus?
Where did that pesky Obox-ob get to?
What about the Master Pearl?

And much, much more!!

What about Meravanchi & Mandi? (possibly in Joachim's post - hope so)
What happened Marius while he was away?
JollyDoc's 1000th post

I love this Story Hour!

Congratulations !!! With all the backup Demogorgon had...awesome!

JollyDoc didn't hand you any favors, so enjoy your very own 100% (almost) perfect victory. Almost only, since Mandi didn't get to become Queen of Demons. :]

But why didn't you stop (CR29) Iggwilv ? ;)

LordVyreth said:
Oh, I have one: What was Nulonga's deal?
This bugger is very tiresome to kill. He can move into the corpses lying around Wat Dagon when one form is killed.

JollyDoc

Explorer
LordVyreth said:
Oh, I have one: What was Nulonga's deal?

Nulonga was a human sorcerer/thrall of demogorgon. One of his supernatural abilities was called Death Wish. As an immediate action, he could will his body to die. If he was struck by a lethal attack, he could use this ability the instant before he died to free his soul to inhabit any other humanoid corpse within 1 mile. The corpse would animate as a juju zombie, but he would still have all of his normal abilities. Sucks.

Remove ads