JollyDoc's Savage Tide-Updated 10/8!

carborundum

Adventurer
Nice roundup of the loose ends, and the lives of the various characters. A fitting end to a great story hour. Thanks for all the work you've put into it, week after week!

JollyDoc

Explorer
Quartz said:
I've just checked back and it seems that Sepoto is the only original to survive, or was Marius there as well?

Marius was there as well, but technically, WarEagle Mage played two characters (the druid), so Sepoto was the only character that was there from start to finish! Bravo!!!

Abciximab

Explorer
Congratulations to all on a the completion of another AP. Thanks to all (writers and players) for another amazing story hour. I enjoy the behind the scenes look that having the players posting on the board provides.

LordVyreth

First Post
I assume

Hours of research on the part of Mandi and Marius
in the first post was a typo? You meant Daelric, maybe?

Good ending, though I still expect more about our reincarnating friend and associated others. It's a shame we didn't get TC's offer in character. "Come. We see pretty sights. Kill new things. Moo." Not to mention what Batman later thought of him...

Out of curiosity, is there a plan for all the Entropy/Joachim/Mandi shennanigans? Some final adventure or epic resolution or something? Or will they just hang around as this setting's Elminster types?

JollyDoc

Explorer
LordVyreth said:
I assume

in the first post was a typo? You meant Daelric, maybe?

Good ending, though I still expect more about our reincarnating friend and associated others. It's a shame we didn't get TC's offer in character. "Come. We see pretty sights. Kill new things. Moo." Not to mention what Batman later thought of him...

Out of curiosity, is there a plan for all the Entropy/Joachim/Mandi shennanigans? Some final adventure or epic resolution or something? Or will they just hang around as this setting's Elminster types?

Yes...typo...oops. Actually, in game, Octurus succeeded in reincarnating Marius as a halfling, but WarEagle Mage had other ideas later on, so that edit slipped through.

As far as Nulonga goes...Mandi's update should assuage your curiosity.

Entropy/Joachim? Well, with 4th ed's planned gutting of FR, that would be a perfect aftermath for Entropy opening her portals to the Far Realms.

Vargo

First Post
Not a bump, just a wee little nudge curious about what happened with Mandi... And of course I'm curious about our little Alienist who seemed to have some kind of interest in all this.

Remove ads