JollyDoc's Savage Tide-Updated 10/8!

Joachim

First Post
Thanks, guys! I have had the outline for that decided for several weeks now, but between my daughter's myriad dance recitals/competitions, trips to the Great Northwest, and helping my wife take care of our 4-month old I have just not had the few hours to string together to get it written. The amazing thing is that this is just a minor epilogue that I put together...JD does this (and more) every single week...talk about some writer's stamina!

gfunk said:
The best part of your epilogue, however, has got to be the end. The whole thing is just one awesome double entendre that skirts the NDA so well that I had to read it again.

I will neither confirm nor deny anything you have said here.

*wink*

Last edited:

LordVyreth

First Post
So I assume the other land she shifted to was the Pathfinder setting, and thus serving as a link from the 3.5 campaigns to the Pathfinder ones? And while you can't get into details for NDA reasons, the Spellplague and 100 year time jump, used by Wizards to introduce the 4th Edition in the Forgotten Realms, was in your version Entropy finally finishing her Far Realms plan? If so, neat, but I'm wondering if we'll ever get a further epilogue to Entropy herself? I'm curious to know what, if anything, ended up finally gushed the evil little nutbar. And really, way to be useless at stopping this, Joachim. Err, the character, not the poster, you know what I mean.

Joachim

First Post
LordVyreth said:
I'm curious to know what, if anything, ended up finally gushed the evil little nutbar. And really, way to be useless at stopping this, Joachim. Err, the character, not the poster, you know what I mean.

Joachim (the character) would be long dead of old age by the time this stuff happened, but he had been named Bene Elim by Tyr so he's probably too busy working his way up the Celestial ladder.

As far as Entropy goes, she was transformed into the new Shami-Amorae, so she's still running around the multiverse, terrorizing as she goes I am sure. I was not specific as to whether or not Entropy was successfull in opening the Far Realms portal because she obviously was not the only entity interested in reshaping (see: destroying) the Realms.

Last edited:

JollyDoc

Explorer
Thought the readers might enjoy a little gift I cooked up for my players to celebrate their Savage Tide Victory. I had this commissioned by a very talented artist named Kathleen Hardy. You can see more of her work at www.cafepress.com/glassbutterfly.

Attachments

• SmLegionFinal4Joe.jpg
    SmLegionFinal4Joe.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 355

Thanks again JollyDoc & Co, for the great read. I'm just starting to DM this AP, 2 sessions in. I'm trying to PRY character background from my PCs to work into the plot, but so far it's like pulling teeth.

A couple questions.

1)Specifically, how did Mandi max out her DCs and Spell penetration? I'd like to see exactly how it was done.

2)I'd like to see final char sheets, but by this time I assume it's all gone...

JollyDoc

Explorer
Thanks again JollyDoc & Co, for the great read. I'm just starting to DM this AP, 2 sessions in. I'm trying to PRY character background from my PCs to work into the plot, but so far it's like pulling teeth.

A couple questions.

1)Specifically, how did Mandi max out her DCs and Spell penetration? I'd like to see exactly how it was done.

I'll let Joachim, Mandi's player respond to 1. As for 2, not sure. Any of my players still have their sheets to post?

Joachim

First Post

A couple questions.

Here you go...mind you, this was the sheet going into the end and after the fight with Demogorgon she would be level 23.

Attachments

• Ozymandia, Level 20.xls
    177.5 KB · Views: 347

Supar

First Post
Many years have passed since being a part of this story and it still brings nothing but happy memories. I have just finished re reading it. To those of you who read the work of JD memories like these are priceless if you ask me. To those of you out there looking at this bumped thread of the past. Give it a read

Remove ads