JollyDoc's Savage Tide-Updated 10/8!

Supar

First Post
R-Hero said:
Just a little more grizzly than most characters that I've played in the past...

...no paladin in that boy, shure 'nuf!

I wonder if the alignments will make for a more surprizing story hour??

Good Start, Joe. ;)

I must say that it definately felt good to beat prisoners without having to have the discussion of weather it is ok or not

EvolutionKB

First Post
I am curious to see how Sampson does (power wise and build wise) because I've never seen a dragon shaman in play or heard of anybody that has tried playing one.

Good Luck guys!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
EvolutionKB said:
I am curious to see how Sampson does (power wise and build wise) because I've never seen a dragon shaman in play or heard of anybody that has tried playing one.
We're using one right now in Mal's Savage Tide and he made a big difference on the Blue Nixie.

Joachim

First Post
EvolutionKB said:

My honest appraisal is that the Dragon Shaman is a good character class in the low- to mid-levels...we had one in our most recent Open triumph and that character was a key component to the team.

I am not certain how effective Sampson is going to be at the higher levels, even if he maximizes on all of the breath weapon feat-cheese from Draconomicon. We shall see.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Joachim said:
I am not certain how effective Sampson is going to be at the higher levels, even if he maximizes on all of the breath weapon feat-cheese from Draconomicon. We shall see.
Very possible. At least Dragon Magic introduced a few new auras, so there is a bit more choice involved for variety.

Remove ads