JollyDoc's Savage Tide-Updated 10/8!

Need_A_Life

First Post
gfunk said:
When you are on a ship, you are essentially in a closed environment. We will be (presumably) sailing together for three months. We need to exert greater care for nothing else then to prevent a mutiny.
Granted, failed to think of that

Besides, just because I fingered Skald doesn't mean I can't accuse more people of unsavory things . . . ;)
YAY!

Anyway, tomorrow the party will be "Anwar-less" so for all of the bard haters, you will be in for a treat. :)
:( Where will our casual evil come from?

Also, let me add that it's fairly easy to play armchair evil guy when you know the module or have the benefit of hindsight :D.
Well, that Skald guy also gets right to me... especially because he looks like one of my friends acquaintances. He'd get thrown into the sea before he was ever a suspect :]

Besides, I don't play Anwar as someone who "promotes" an actively evil agenda. I just do things that personally amuse me.
And doing a fine job at amusing the rest of us, too!

JollyDoc

Explorer
Supar said:
a shame JD didnt use what i said to the jade ravens when we got back from clean up. "you 2 go take out the trash"

But I found the idea of painting Basil as the Jack The Ripper of Shadowshore much more amusing :]

JollyDoc

Explorer
Sunday Night Preview

1) Anwar goes AWOL to the Blue Nixie to spend some time with his main squeeze.

2) A Spielbergian moment for the Sea Wyvern

3) Basil gets food poisoning...twice!

4) Father Feres contracts a bad abdominal infection, and Dr. Sepoto attemps surgery.

5) A stowaway is revealed while Sepoto is "gettin' busy" with a member of the crew, and Skald's name is cleared...or is it?

6) A pile of floating debris claims the lives of two Legionnaires...but two new ones join up...or are they?

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
JollyDoc said:
Sunday Night Preview

6) A pile of floating debris claims the lives of two Legionnaires...but two new ones join up...or are they?
From what I've heard, that floating debris has taken down a lot of PCs. The Legion is not alone.

Can't wait to hear about how this one went!

Demiurge out.

Need_A_Life

First Post
demiurge1138 said:
From what I've heard, that floating debris has taken down a lot of PCs. The Legion is not alone.

Can't wait to hear about how this one went!

Demiurge out.
Damnation!

I need to buy that magazine now, what issue is it in?
I plan to get the entire path, but I am going to buy one or two issues at a time...

JollyDoc

Explorer
Need_A_Life said:
Damnation!

I need to buy that magazine now, what issue is it in?
I plan to get the entire path, but I am going to buy one or two issues at a time...

Can't remember issue off the top of my head, but the creature is a flotsam ooze and can be found in Fiend Folio.

Schmoe

Adventurer
It's not just the Flotsam Ooze that has given parties trouble in the Sea Wyvern's Wake. At least, that's what I've heard... :]

I'm interested to see how the inter-party relationships work out as you guys get further along. There's already a bit of tension brewing between the characters.

Remove ads