JollyDoc's Savage Tide-Updated 10/8!

Schmoe

Adventurer
Great action! I really like the Skald interlude, too :) Obviously that Flotsam Ooze hit like a ton of bricks, but the Legion found a pretty creative solution. And I'm glad to see that Samson and Marius will be continuing, even if they are a little different now. Oh well, it could be worse. Imagine a goblin Sepoto!

Ika_Greybeard

First Post
Schmoe said:
Oh well, it could be worse. Imagine a goblin Sepoto!

Let's NOT :) I would have started something Different for sure or Tried to get the money for a Raise Dead. No way was I taking a chance of coming back as a Kobold!!!! Or better yet a Freakin GNOME. So glad I lived :D

LordVyreth

First Post
I suppose Samson and Marias should be glad they're still HEs, for that matter. I'm not sure if that little aspect still exists in the reincarnate tables, but it would make sense.

JollyDoc

Explorer
LordVyreth said:
I suppose Samson and Marias should be glad they're still HEs, for that matter. I'm not sure if that little aspect still exists in the reincarnate tables, but it would make sense.

The council (read...DM!) was merciful.

JollyDoc

Explorer
Neverwinter Knight said:
Great update. I have enjoyed all your story hours (except for Red Hand of Doom, which fell a little short)

I assume you are using "your" in the plural sense. Redhand, if you recall was...ahem...Joachim's baby.

gfunk

First Post
Sunday Night Update

TOMB RAIDERS!!! Thrisp, Samson, Anwar, Basil, Marius, and Urol set off to see the wonderful ruins of Tamoachan.

1. With advance warning re: the basilisk, it goes down fast and hard. The question is this, we have a couple of unused stone salves so should we "free" some petrified former adventurers? Wallowing in his new evilness, Basil suggests we free a couple and use them as meat shields. Not to be outdone in the evil department, Anwar suggests knocking the heads of the statues first and THEN using the salve to make off with their equipment . . .

2. With a little bit of "inspiration" from Anwar, Thrisp masterfully locates and disarms the myriad traps in the ruins. And does a little work as a point man to Marius' artillery.

3. An encounter between a feuding will-o-the-wisp and a demonic bat-creature is interrupted by the Legion. Samson shows that, even as a goblin, he ain't no slacker when it comes to melee. And of course with magic support from Marius and Thrisp . . .

4. Attempted parlay with our will-o-the-wisp "ally" goes poorly . . .

Last edited:

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
Character builds

I'm building a Crusader for a game, and boy: Book of Nine Swords is a whole new level of powergamer complexity. What is Sepoto's build? I'm curious how y'all have tweaked your guys.

-z

Ika_Greybeard

First Post
I am at work and do not have my stuff in front of me but Sepoto as of right now is Crusader4/Cleric1 next level will be taking Ruby Knight Vindicator.
Stances
Iron guard Glare -4 to hit my Alies if I threaten you
Martial Spirit heal 2 points to a ally if I hit someone that is threatening me or my Friends

Feats Exotic Weapon Prof. Spiked Chain.,Extra granted Maneuver,Combat Reflexes(Flaw Feat)

Mainly using Devoted Spirit Maneuver's and White Raven so Far.

That is all I can safely post off the top of my Head

R-Hero

Explorer
Jollydoc said:
...eccentric priest of Grumbar......that damnable Veritas......

Really great stuff, Joe. I peed just a little when I read the passage about the Gumbarian preist getting rocks thrown at him.

(Gotrs' mad that he is missing out on the evil funness. :D)

Remove ads