JollyDoc's Savage Tide-Updated 10/8!

JollyDoc

Explorer
javcs said:
But think! If Thrisp dies, who knows what unholy monstrosity will spring forth seeking vengeance.

True enough. Gfunk already threatened that if/when I kill Anwar, he'll bring in some horror who's backstory is that his spelljammer ship crash landed on the Isle of Dread. Something was mentioned about plasma rifles....

javcs

First Post
JollyDoc said:
True enough. Gfunk already threatened that if/when I kill Anwar, he'll bring in some horror who's backstory is that his spelljammer ship crash landed on the Isle of Dread. Something was mentioned about plasma rifles....
Now that would be interesting. (How would he join the Legion? Hmm.)

It's one way to reduce the odds of specifically being targeted for out of game reasons.

carborundum

Adventurer
JollyDoc said:

No vortex grenades, then. Lucky you!

Speaking of spelljammer, I was at my parent's farm last week and found a box of my old RP stuff dumped in the barn, including the Spelljammer boxed set. Even all the cardstock ships and stands! I'm looking forward to reading it again. It certainly makes a great new PC intro mechanism!

Leinart

First Post
Well hopefully they can reincarnate samson gets (not sure if he is dead but something is bound to fully digest him eventually) bugbear or gnoll...might not be a chew toy then.

Groutknoll

First Post
I guess if Samson is to be reincarnated then the saying "reincarnation is great, you allways come back as a better race" would hopefully apply this time ... :)

Ya know, reading through this so far, I've yet to see anything that makes me go "Wow, that was *evil*" or "That's terrible".

Maybe my robes are a bit too black for the rest of my order's tastes. *shrug*

Good story so far. My group is just about to set off for the Sea Wyvern's Wake. Hopefully we don't lose as many PCs as you crazy kids have.

Or, at least, I hope I don't come back as a goblin. :S

-TRRW

JollyDoc

Explorer
theredrobedwizard said:
Ya know, reading through this so far, I've yet to see anything that makes me go "Wow, that was *evil*" or "That's terrible".

Maybe my robes are a bit too black for the rest of my order's tastes. *shrug*

-TRRW

What??? Not evil?? Marius torching innocent bystanders? The Legion directly responsible for the deaths of two Jade Ravens? Skald given to evil cultists for a crime he didn't commit? Avner sold into indentured servitude? Lirith murdered in cold blood? What's left? Drowning kittens and stealing lollipops from babies?

:eek:

gfunk

First Post
JollyDoc said:
Marius torching innocent bystanders?
Tactical necessity.

The Legion directly responsible for the deaths of two Jade Ravens?
Survival of the fittest.

Skald given to evil cultists for a crime he didn't commit?
As far as the Legion knows, Skald was handed over to legitimate authority figures.

Avner sold into indentured servitude?
Well he really was "donated" into indentured servitude.

Lirith murdered in cold blood?
Euthanasia -- I mean she was in a lot of pain at the time.

Remove ads