• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Journey Through the Center of the Underdark - Available Now

TonyP

Explorer
Journey through the Center of the Underdark small graphic.jpg

Are your player's moving out of Velkenvelve? Enjoying a stroll along the shores of the Darklake? On a day trip from Gracklstugh to Neverlight Grove? Sightseeing near Blingdenstone? Then Journey Through the Center of the Underdark is for you.

Journey Through the Center of the Underdark contains several detailed encounters ideal for fleshing out traveling days between locations in Out of the Abyss. Furthermore, these encounters could be readily inserted into any Underdark oriented Forgotten Realms or home campaign setting.

Designed for a party of 4-6 fourth and fifth level characters, with easy notes for adjusting encounter difficulties for lower or higher level groups, Journey Through the Center of the Underdark should provide 8-10 hours of exciting in game adventure.

Journey Through the Center of the Underdark includes:

• 10 encounters in 7 detailed areas ready to insert into any Underdark setting.
  • Several exciting, dangerous, entertaining and occasionally bizarre NPCs that could be friend, foe, or both.
  • A new magic item – The Gift of Graz'zt - Available as a free preview here
  • Two New Monster Variants – the Shambling Mud and Duegar Crawler Commando
  • Full color and printer friendly versions provided

Written for your Rage of Demons Out of the Abyss campaign, Journey Through the Center of the Underdark is ideal for any descent into the depths your characters might take. Enjoy!

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/173593/Journey-Through-the-Center-of-the-Underdark

Beautiful cover art by Dean Spencer

Last edited:

Ezequielramone

Explorer
Bought it yesterday. Looks great. I still don't start my oota campaign but I'm looking forward to use this. The Underdark (FR's Underdark particularly) is my favourite environment.
The print version is a great addition and I love the cover. That serpent whip is awesome.
The truth is that I'm not fan of 3pp products (I don't have any 3pp product), I don't see me using adventures other than wizard's or my own campaign, but this, this kind of things that I can add to my current (or future) games have lot of usefulness.
Maybe I could use small adventures as side quests now that people could use the FR setting and characters.

As you can see I'm a fanboy of the Underdark and I'm proud of it.

TonyP

Explorer
Yeah that Drow vs Dwarf image is awesome. I can't take a bit of credit for that, its all Dean Spencer.

Glad you like what you saw in there. I had a ton of fun running all these encounters for my group. OOTA is great but it sure leaves a lot of work for the DM so hopefully this helps.

Thanks for the kind comments - and if you end up with good war stories when you run it please share!

TonyP

Explorer
A month after its release reviewers love Journey Through the Center of the Underdark!

"Well formatted, well written and a lot of great ideas."..." A fantastic set of encounters "... "This is bloody great."... "Worth more than the $1 it costs"

Thanks for all the support!

Remove ads