• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel Table of Contents

Take a peek at the table of contents of Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel (as shared by BoLS). The book contains the 13 adventures we already know of, a chapter introducing the citadel itself, and a chapter of stat blocks. The hardcover comes out next week, after some production delays. https://www.enworld.org/threads/radiant-citadels-credits-page.686852/

Take a peek at the table of contents of Journeys Through the Radiant Citadel (as shared by BoLS). The book contains the 13 adventures we already know of, a chapter introducing the citadel itself, and a chapter of stat blocks. The hardcover comes out next week, after some production delays.

citadel_contents.jpg

I'm not really interested in the actual Radiant Citadel - but I'm planning to strip the adventures and integrate them into my homebrew, since my campaign world has a wide variety of cultures and this is the first product basically allowing me to find adventures for all the different parts of my world.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads