• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Judge Dredd d20 Online

Villano

First Post
I'm a regular online gamer (I live in the middle of nowhere, so online is the only way to play). The games I'm on have slowed down, and one of the DMs was injured recently, and has to put his game on hiatus until he heals.

This means that I'm in a bit of an rpg withdrawl. :(

I picked up the Judge Dredd d20 from Mongoose, and would be interested in playing in an online game.

So, are there any people out there that are running an online game and looking for another player? I can post twice or three times a week (and am looking for a long term game).

If there aren't any games active, would anyone be interested in starting one? I can't DM for several reasons (the least of which is that I'm not very familiar with the world outside of a couple comics and the movie), but I'd defintely want to play. If we can get several players and a DM, EZ Boards is a great forum for gaming (the games I'm playing now are all there, and they work great).

If anyone's interested, you can post here and/or e-mail me.

Remove ads