Judgement

Silver_Shulad

First Post
Okay i came back to tell you what you might be able to do to better make Nathan more likeable, or less of a god-moder.

Talk to the people you want to play with or like to that have the problems with you, and ask them for their suggestions on how you can make Rp with your character easier to handle and more fun?

Don't listen to me or other people on our general thoughts about how to cure or not cure the problem you ask us about, we really dont know because we were not and are not there playing with you.

best I can do, im finished now ^_^

hope this helps ya

End.

Stephanie

First Post
My two cents

Alright here's my two cents on the situation.

I haven't really RPed any combat situations with Nathan however I have RPed with you a good bit as Katie. Nathan's generally a good guy however with his teaching he tries going faster than he should. Personally I would hate to see him go even though Katie's not around anymore.

That's about it since my brain isn't working well enough this morning to come up with anything grand and methodical.

Morgana_

First Post
I just wanted to say Nathan no I dont think your a god moder.. and I would hate to see you go.. but the choice is yours to make and no ones eles any how i have to go bye....

Nathan, dearest, you're one of the few characters I enjoy RPing with. People will have their opinions, but so what? Play Nathan as you see fit...the rest will fall into place sooner or later.

Remove ads