• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[July] What are you watching?

Krug

Newshound
Just finished with The Shield Season 2. Almost as good as the first season, though I think the resolution of the Mexican drug lord angle came a bit quickly.

Also watching Bakuman Season 2. Can't say I like it as much. Too much melodrama and one plot thread devoted to drawing fan service? Urgh. Think they've taken the mainstream comics angle as far as they can go. Would be nice if they featured how indie comic creators in Japan worked.

Mercutio01

First Post
The Mentalist and Camelot are the two shows we're watching from Netflix (discs).

Last night I found out that a bunch of George Carlin standup specials are on Netflix Watch Instantly, so that's going to the top of my streaming queue.

Krug

Newshound
The Shield Season 3 - Not as tight as Season 2, but still good viewing. Things develop less slowly, and the whole Armenian money train angle moves at an excruciatingly slow pace.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
I caught Spider-man and Moonrise Kingdom this weekend and enjoyed both but highly recommend the latter.

Herschel

Adventurer
Just started Season 2 of MI:5 (Spooks, for those on the originating side of the pond). I like it so far but get the distinct impression I should not get too attached to any character.

Crothian

First Post
I watched Torchwood Miracle Day and that was pretty good. It would be interesting to see where they go with it assuming they ever do more with Torchwood.

Krug

Newshound
Done with The Shield Season 3 which had a noticeable drop in quality with the added episodes. Final showdown with some super Armenian assassin was quite anti-climatic.

Still, am moving on to season 4..

Remove ads