• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[July] What are you watching?

Wombat

First Post
Just finished DS9, Season 6 (second time through)
Planning to rewatch Twin Peaks, Season 1 (third time through)

Whatever movie I haul down this week ;)

haiiro

First Post
I'll probably go see Spider Man 2 and Fahrenheit 9/11 in the theater, as well as Harry Potter PoA again.

DVD-wise, I just watched the R-rated version of Ichi the Killer, which was good enough to make me want to track down the unrated one (hopefully this month). Mystic River is likely at some point, and I've still got the second half of Season 2 of Highlander to finish. ;)

Thief of Always

First Post
haiiro said:
I'll probably go see Spider Man 2 and Fahrenheit 9/11 in the theater, as well as Harry Potter PoA again.

DVD-wise, I just watched the R-rated version of Ichi the Killer, which was good enough to make me want to track down the unrated one (hopefully this month). Mystic River is likely at some point, and I've still got the second half of Season 2 of Highlander to finish. ;)

I need to see Fahrenheit 9/11 as well. I don't even know if our theatres have it here (since I live in a conservative Bible Belt city).

The unrated version of Ichi the Killer is good, although there are only very minor differences. I've rented it twice from my local Hastings, the second time showing it to my friends. They enjoyed it, despite being disturbed by it (and my friend Matt being disappointed with the ending).

Swoop109

First Post
Looking forward to the new season of Stargate and the start of SG Atlantis. Also, waiting for the new season of Showtimes, Dead Like Me.
Nothing on network TV looks that interesting.

Psychotic Dreamer

First Post
On TV I'll be watching the Deadzone, Monk (unless this season doesn't start getting better soon), SG-1, Atlantis and Dead Like Me.

On DVD CSI: Season 1 and the MTV Spider-Man cartoon. Plus whatever else comes in through netflix.

In the theater I'll see Spider-Man 2 at least one more time, maybe more. Not sure if there is anything new coming out this month I'm interested in.

Sarigar

First Post
On TV I'll be watching the Deadzone, Monk (unless this season doesn't start getting better soon), SG-1, Atlantis and Dead Like Me.
I missed Monk on Friday, but caught it last night. The one with the chimp. When the captain picked up the little cymbols and put on the Hadji hat and started beating them together I couldn't stop laughing. Plus, instead of confronting the culprit, they actually waited to catch the guy in a sting. I liked how they explained how the crime was committed.

Dead Zone and Monk are the only shows I've tried to catch every week. DVD's- Watched the first Spider-man to prepare for the second one this weekend. I never caught Lucy Lawless' bit in the first movie- Punk Rock Girl.
Movies- Spider-man 2 this weekend, and King Arthur next weekend.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads