• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jumper

warlord

First Post
Dude, don't let the fact Anakin is in this movie scare you. He's only in it because they needed a "high profile" actor incase the movie does good and becomes a trilogy. Of course when your co-star is Rachel Bilson I think you need sopmeone a little more "High-profile" then Anakin.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Looked pretty neat to me. Sounds like a very cool idea for a movie. Love seeing Samuel L. Jackson as the bad guy! Although I think if I was a Jumper having fights with non-jumpers, I'd be piling up stacks of enemies left behind on Antarctica or dumped into the northern seas. Although having the tech to chase them down and reel them back in does even it up a little.

Brogarn

First Post
Between the trailer and the synopsis I read on Rotten Tomatoes, it looks pretty good. That doesn't always translate to a good movie, but I like what I've seen so far.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads