• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

June 2009 - What are you reading?

Sutekh

First Post
Ive been reading the Fall of Ossard by Colin Taber. He's a new writer and Im kinda biased since he is an ex dm of mine but it makes for a good read. Sadly being a librarian dosnt mean I get a lot of time to read books.

I have to rectify that sometime.

Wombat

First Post
Due to a lot of traveling this last week, I have been listening to the LibriVox recording of The King In Yellow -- always lovely and creepy. ;)

Atlatl Jones

Explorer
I'm reading the first book of Hammer's Slammers stories by David Drake. It's fun military Scifi about a mercenary company. Unfortunately, I can't help but think of the Grammar Slammer Bammer every time I read or say the title.

I also just started reading Ursula Vernon's new book Dragonbreath, which is really fun so far. I may finish it tomorrow morning before I head off to the library.

Currently reading Escape from Undermountain by Mark Anthony. Just recently got all caught up with the adventures of Felix & Gotrek by reading Orcslayer, Manslayer and Elfslayer. Very much looking forward to Shamanslayer in September. Before then though I have the last of the Empyrean Oddysey novels to read and also the sequel to Heldenhammer too.

Nice ot know someone else has read Escape Freom UdnermountaiN! ;)
I kind of liked it but woudl wish for a really good in depth story about Undermountain/Skullport
And thanks for a book series ot add ot my wishlist :)

Due to a lot of traveling this last week, I have been listening to the LibriVox recording of The King In Yellow -- always lovely and creepy. ;)
hm, I have an old copy of that somehwere or other (book that is)

And recently read the latest Drizzt novel by Salvatore. Not bad, still preffer more "Heroic" fun stuff, as the stories are maturing over the many years, but it's fun familiar territory and I like the characters.
I like how a main BBEG deals with Drizzt, and the superb "DM's Delight" doomsday weapon he employs!!! :devil:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads