Just a little Narked off...

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Hands Ru-come Bhryn-look-alike (apparently) a kite with with a string in a storm.

Sadly, i've been away all week. Good to see no one's missed me. But yeah, I suffer Nic's narkishness too. Hell, sometimes I dont get to play my lesser characters for months, which is tedious, I'm runnin' outa reasons where they've taken off to; but anyways. On the positive side, I'm less poplar (the missing u is intended...I dunno why but it is!), so it's not so big a deal. But I wuv playin' her Arielishness. I'd feel deprived if I stuffed her away. So saying, the other thing that narks me is when you get a character out to RP with someone in a pre-organised scenario and ya get ambushed. I suppose that's just what the clicky thing's all about in the other thread...but GAH. It still upsets me at times!

I'm done whining. I think...

Amastacia

First Post
Nods

I know whatcha mean Bhryn, since moving and such I have little time to be online. Once a week sometimes. I get that when I am in the middle of an RP even when I do have time and get "Will you bring on so and so?" and I am like "Um, kinda busy sorry" then I feel like I am getting a guilt trip from whoever I say no to. Come on people it is the player's decision of who is brought into chat don't try to make someone feel guilty because they aren't in the mood to play who you want them to.

Bhryn

First Post
Ariel> hugs and stuff!

Ama> to you too, hugs!

See, my first time to myself in days! Unfortunately, again, because I have insomnia (and I have work in eight hours, NOOOOOO!).

I guess either people need to learn to put up and shut up, basically. Suffice to say. Yep.

Did I mention how godforsakenly AWAKE I am... :(

Bhryn

First Post
*hugs the pills, an hour before going to work*

Four hours of sleep. If I'm lucky I had.

...four hours... O_O

four...

*rocks*

Jeajea

First Post
*hugs Bhryn*

I have a frying pan. They can frequently provide the necessary assistance for sleep. Just say the word, and I'll oblige.

Khaira

First Post
Bhryn said:
Course, don't get me wrong, I know when to put my foot down and stand up for myself too; but I just like seeing everyone happy as well.

It's impossible to make everyone happy. That's something I've learned (oft times the hard way...) during my times, both in ISRP and in life. One should worry about taking care of oneself first, and what everyone else wants/thinks/thinks they need second (or third or fourth...)

Besides, trying to take some lesiurely time for what you want to is certainly not troll-like. It just means there are some egocentric individuals who watch your every movement.

Hope it all gets better for you soon. :)

*draws his vorpol dusty bunny sword of cuteful painfulness*

Give the word!

*swords goes as swish'n, from side to side*

I'll vorpolize any low down request that is not wanted.

*Groooooooowls*

Bhryn

First Post
Khaira said:
It's impossible to make everyone happy. That's something I've learned (oft times the hard way...) during my times, both in ISRP and in life. One should worry about taking care of oneself first, and what everyone else wants/thinks/thinks they need second (or third or fourth...)

Besides, trying to take some lesiurely time for what you want to is certainly not troll-like. It just means there are some egocentric individuals who watch your every movement.

Hope it all gets better for you soon. :)

* Isn't that called -stalking- Khaira?!

I dont HAVE stalkers!

...and Nich... calm down dear, it's just a message board... (UK people might get that... sadly... *feels ashamed of herself* )

Remove ads