Just a little Narked off...

Bhryn

First Post
Narked, what an awesome word.

Okay, just to clarify what is getting on my mountaineering-equipment-needed-chest: I have been horrendously busy recently. By horrendous, think about how full your life is on a day, the most it ever has been, and double it. I am waking up to new grey hairs each day (or it feels like it...) and I dont get much time for Wiz.

As such, I want to play Bhryn as and when I do get online. Which recently, has been once a week -if- I'm lucky. IF!

Unfortunately, my time is going to be pretty much squidged together like this for a while, so less favoured/played/established characters will of course take the back burner, because Bhryn is easy for me to slip into as a player.

What is narking me off: People who come on, when I hop online as Bhryn, and whinge at me, "Come on as...[such and such - whatever they know said character as]".

Simple answer: No.

Long and involved answer: No, I don't get much time to myself and I shall be playing Bhryn, if you don't like it, harrass someone else.

It's really been annoying me for a few months now, but I felt the need to ask sweetly, nicely, gently! - Please, just leave me alone when it comes to characters. I don't have much time and it's only because I'm too sick to sleep *yay stuffed up nose* that I have any time currently.

Thank you.

- The Stressed Out Bhryn xxxx

Xanto

First Post
Bah, I hope people respect what you are going through and leave you alone like you request. People should know you get on when you can and when you do, it's time for you to enjoy yourself and not bend to the will of others so you can entertain them.

Anyways, I hope things get better for you, don't die or anything, lol.

Xanto

Keon

First Post
*gasps* What would we do without bhryn?!?!?
But seriously, i understand ya Nic, hope you get a break soon!

Bhryn

First Post
Xan: *hugs miserably* yeah, but people like taking advantage of my nice nature. I can't say no to people and when I do, I feel like a right troll :(

Course, don't get me wrong, I know when to put my foot down and stand up for myself too; but I just like seeing everyone happy as well.

BLAH circles... stress... NYARGH!

*explodes over everyone*

Ruthia

First Post
I'd rather see B around anyways Nic if you have only limited time....Her whole story is just fun to follow! Course thats coming from the president of your fan club so what do you expect? :p

Xanto

First Post
Just got to learn to say 'No'... it's good for them anyways, lol. I'm sure they don't need to be happy just by you, hopefully they have other characters and other ways to have fun besides you... if not then that's just... weird.

*Picks off pieces of Bhryn as he speaks*

Feel better,
Xanto

Remove ads