Just Always Wondered

Sienna_Rose

First Post
I like short descriptions, myself. Personal preference for reading quickly while multi tasking.
I find irony in the fact that my character with the skimpiest clothes has the longest description. (of my characters - no where near even close to competing for the longest over all) hmmm

Kallikrates

First Post
I'm in an incredibly good mood after reading this thread. So now on to how I participated in this crazy place.

Thanks to a book titled: Dragons of A Fallen Sun. I found WoTC back in June of 2004. Wow...2 years and 7 months.

My first character was Gamashinoch. I stole that from the book. Gamash became Panagiotis up here on Enworld and is now sleeping the eternal slumber.

My second creation on WoTC was white_fang aka Barrak up here.
Then the_lonely_one aka Azrael
Fourthly was red_fang aka Pyrrhus.

As well as Kallikrates, Kakatios, Enfys, Krystallos, Naphlita, Ungrazama, and another I forgot but decided to name Nurzan.

Sadly only Kalli is of the 'sane' mind. And then you meanies :p decided to call Pyrrhus...Purr....*cries!*

I remember on WoTC the fun times I had. Lemme remembers the names...
There was Lathon, Aranel, Faldor Longtail, Skye Dragonsbreath, ummm...gah...it's been too long. *thinks and thus smokes*

Bhryn

First Post
Kallikrates said:
*thinks and thus smokes*

*uses the fire extinguisher, the fun one, with foam!*

There'll be no smoking here... even if it is your hamster-on-a-wheel dying.

...I remember arguing with Jaya over that word. YOU'RE STILL WRONG, if you read this... HAMster. NO P!

....ahem.

It seems like we've all got some great memories of what it used to be like - and I agree, pictures really are the new fad when it comes to descriptions. My longest only managed four paragraphs and even I spent ages trying to trim it down to the bare facts. I think Bhryn still tops out at my longest, but she carries so much stuff with her >_< yet ironically, when she goes on board/tabletop games, she carries hardly anything! Like I was telling Thar, a sword and maybe some moonblood and she's sorted!

What is it with people and ALWAYS having what they need on hand? Did everyone attend the scouts when little or something? :p

Gah, my monitor broke and the backup one is driving me nuts - it's a curved screen @_@

Sorry, rather random that...

Remove ads