Just Always Wondered

Krystal

First Post
I find it hard to believe anyone could compete with Asnod. I swear, every time Krys turned around he'd gone and gotten killed and then came back shortly after...

Not to say that Krys didn't have some near calls herself....

*whistles*

Khaira

First Post
The Viyach Lemarg were another nuisance, considering how they were so damned hard to kill, and then came back anyway. Talk about an "Arg!" moment(s)!

I'm kind of curious, myself, who holds the record for character incarnations. That is, to say, who's character changed the most throughout the course of play. I remember Draco changing a lot through the course of ISRP and RL years. Even Evander, when he was my predominant character, progressed through a large number of changes. Still, I'm curious who might hold the record(s). Any guesses?

Enelya

First Post
Khaira said:
The Viyach Lemarg were another nuisance, considering how they were so damned hard to kill, and then came back anyway. Talk about an "Arg!" moment(s)!

I'm kind of curious, myself, who holds the record for character incarnations. That is, to say, who's character changed the most throughout the course of play. I remember Draco changing a lot through the course of ISRP and RL years. Even Evander, when he was my predominant character, progressed through a large number of changes. Still, I'm curious who might hold the record(s). Any guesses?

Willow Calypso played the, "I'm a vampire. No, I'm not. I'm a vampire again" game allot. She also went from Human, Half-Elf, Elf, Half-Elf, to Elf again. I ponder if anyone ever paid attention. >.<

Last edited:

Lysander Namm

First Post
Khaira said:

The Viles... *shudders* what came with them... the Alliance orignaly with Draco, Edena and Calgar... wow... that was along time ago.

James V

First Post
Yea um hmm, I never was really a social guy til my sophmore year in highschool. My first character is really frowned upon, maybe because I didn't know how to rp, or the fact I didn't know typing in caps was all bad, from there I proceeded onto Cypress and James. Unfortionately for Cypress, I gave him up to a friend who completely killed him because he admired the character so much o_O

I really thank everyone here for you know welcoming me into the rp, its a blessing, but most of all I believe that I started when I played this trading card game which I still do online called Magic...during the Urza block I stumbled onto this site. I entered it, was like, screw it lets have some fun, and magically started rping! I truely learned a lot from watching this guy named Ashton Landale, and Ahrta and Lique's lil boytoy. Now that I reflect on it, the ISRP has been very much part of my life and I embrace it and everyone I've met for the good and bad as friends, some family, one was a lover for some odd reason but thats a wierd story and definately for support! :D

Lysander Namm

First Post
Enelya said:
Willow Calypso played the, "I'm a vampire. No, I'm not. I'm a vampire again" game allot. She also went from Human, Half-Elf, Elf, Half-Elf, to Elf again. I ponder if anyone ever paid attention. >.<

Nah there were not vamp and not vamp fads. Pshaw. And what I'd like to know is if anyone could beat Draco for novel length descriptions :D

Tharivious

First Post
Lysander Namm said:
Nah there were not vamp and not vamp fads. Pshaw. And what I'd like to know is if anyone could beat Draco for novel length descriptions :D
Tharivious once topped out at 8 full iChat paragraphs worth of description, which eventually got on my nerves so badly that I had to get a Freewebs page for it. Does that count?

Lysander Namm

First Post
Tharivious said:
Tharivious once topped out at 8 full iChat paragraphs worth of description, which eventually got on my nerves so badly that I had to get a Freewebs page for it. Does that count?

Might, since I for one don't remember Draco's at it's longest. Actually I don't ever remember actually reading Draco's Addy in entirity, though perhaps that is where I developed narcolepsy? J/king Draco, but seriously those were some long descriptions.

Enelya

First Post
Lysander Namm said:
Might, since I for one don't remember Draco's at it's longest. Actually I don't ever remember actually reading Draco's Addy in entirity, though perhaps that is where I developed narcolepsy? J/king Draco, but seriously those were some long descriptions.

At a time it was the thang to have a long description, now it is pictures.

Remove ads