Just Always Wondered

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Toxicsyn said:
what got me into roleplaying? TSR classic Marvel Superheroes.
Woo-hoo! Someone else who has even heard of Marvel! Yay! Hooray for one of the simplest character generation methods ever made!
I even have a Marvel character who wanders in now and then. She was my 'main character' for a while, but, she's mostly retired. And, being the care taker of a dire wolf who thinks he's a puppy, the tavern's a bit off limits unless she finds someone to puppy sit(dimension hopping is one of her powers, of course she's going to end up in the tavern).

Any way, I already went through my answer of how I got started. I still enjoy it, otherwise, I wouldn't be here! ;) Sometimes I get annoyed or bored or whatever, but, not enough to leave. 'Cause the fun generally outweighs all that.

Bhryn

First Post
NicholausDennoncourt said:
-_-

*mutters*

I played superhero with capes, masks and batman underwear over pants as a boy... does that count?

...I think Superman would sue for infringement of the pants-over-trousers idea... lol

Holy Cow, Nichman, What an image! *giggles helplessly*

*image of Nichy's player at a -very- young age, with a black cape, arms spread out, holding the corners of said cape, and a cardboard mask colored with black crayon, wearing those costumes pant and shirt that feels like your mom's stretchy pants with batman underwear over the top. With his most macho voice, 'I'm a superhero, fear me!'*

*chuckles*

You mean that image?

Bhryn

First Post
*image of Nichy's player at a -very- young age, with a black cape, arms spread out, holding the corners of said cape, and a cardboard mask colored with black crayon, wearing those costumes pant and shirt that feels like your mom's stretchy pants with batman underwear over the top. With his most macho voice, 'I'm a superhero, fear me!'*

*chuckles*

You mean that image?

*dies of laughter XD *

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Good to see I'm not the only one who paraded around dressed in outlandish clothes. I did the super-man thing....but ahhhh, that's a bit of a worry...perhaps I was even more 'manly' then than I am now!

And puhlease...I'm nothing like Mel Gibson. Russel Crowe perhaps, I have thrown a few phones in my time! XD

'I'm a superhero, fear me!'

As opposed to being purely afraid of you anyhow?!

Remove ads