• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Just an old fashioned sig test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the title sez...

It's a sig test!

In order to avoid this being a waste of electrons, I'd like to sincerely thank Morrus, the mods and the "tech support" volunteers for working hard and putting up the new boards.

Last edited:

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
Supporter
Jake Johannsen (Yeah, yeah, I know. I spelled it wrong.) is soooooooo coool! I love his comedy routines. I loved it when he talked about using the phone at his neighbor's house and they're rubbing him down with a viscous liquid, turn it into a cocoon so they can devour him later at their leasure. :)

He's BRILLIANT! :D

heh, heh, heh. hahahahahaha. Just thinking about the stuff he does makes me smile.

You're too cool to use one of his lines in your sig. :cool:

[Yes, while replying I'm also playing with the boards. So far so good!]

graydoom

First Post
We really need to have a post in the Meta forum just for sig tests :p. Of course, we have enough worthless in this forum that you could just use one of them :D.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Sig tests should be in the meta forum. If someone else has started a thread for it already, please don't start a new one!

Attachments

• WISC.GIF
    WISC.GIF
    203.4 KB · Views: 954
Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads