Just Things I've Made

Apepsnake

First Post
well he'd be apep but twice as powerful
he also nullifies everything you throw at him, can delete the entire campaign from ever happening, and can easily take on anything you throw at him except azag (who lacks stats mostly because he's a true ultral)

Apepsnake

First Post
MLANDOTH, DARKNESS, MAGNUM TENEBROSUM | Half of Azagthoth, Eternal Nothingness, One of two dragons to Azag
Truly Immeasurable (an entire location) Outsider (Extraplanar)
Hit Dice: -1,998,000,000,000,000d100,000 -1,000,000,000,000,000,000 x100,000 x333 (-6,686,640,000,000,000,000,000,000,000(-Infinite)
Initiative: Always ALWAYS goes last
Speed: Well its a location so it's just kinda there
Armour Class: idk -infinity?
Base Attack/Grapple: -infinity
Attack: Crashing Void
Full Attack: Crashing Void
Space/Reach: think of it like this, a quark to the entire akashic library/its everywhere where everywhere is not
Special Attacks: Crashing Void, Nothingness
Special Qualities: Nothingness
Saves: i dont think its even possible for the lack of it to not automatically win all saves
Abilities: absolute negative infinite
Skills: its nothing
Feats: All
Epic: All
Divine: All
Cosmic: All
Transcendental: All
Omnific: All
Metempiric: All
Ultra: Nil HD, Nothing, Metapotence
Empyrean: Nothingness of Azagthoth
Environment: Itself
Organization: none, more of itself (its literally everywhere)
Challenge Rating: immeasurable
Treasure: a whole lotta nothin (literally this time)
Alignment: N/A
ECL: idk

There was nothing. There is nothing. There will be nothing. Lack is eternal, for age is none. Lack is infinite, for size is none. There is nothing out in the nothing. Peace does not exist, chaos does not exist. You melt away in the void, your light snuffed out by the watery nothingness.

(If Mril Thorion is brought into it) A great wave of lack surges forth from a great moon, equally nonexistant as all the rest. The final battle has begun with an insult greater than any other. Prepare, for the dice roll against you.

COMBAT
how do you fight this thing

Nothingness of Azag: Mlandoth is nothing. It is not Mlandoth. It is not it. Nothing is all. (basically the only way to actually fight back is to be a demi-ultral and bring its opposite (Mril Thorion) into the lack, then you can attempt to fight it)

Nil HD: Lack has negative HD, making you have to make it something to deal damage to it. (heal it a bunch)

Nothing: Lack is nothing. Plain and simple. There are no surroundings, no barriers, you cannot strike it. 100.1% chance of dealing no damage to it at all.

Metapotence: Has all Metempiric-Feat abilities.

Crashing Void: This isnt really an attack, per se, but rather the danger of entering nothing when you are something. 5% of the effected's maximum health is drained each round.

Undeterminacy: Considering it is nothing, it is impossible to tell what it is. Psychometry and other abilities are entirely useless.

I got to say after thoroughly looking at these stat blocks my only aggravation with the high end beings is how would you use them in a campaign? I feel like all the Time Lord and High Lord and below stuff you have actually fully statted out but the High End stuff is sort of hodge podged or just made up which is fine for creatures but not if it's a "high lord" or some other obtainable title as the party should be able to reach that point somehow. Imo.

I could see them used as unaffectable over deity type shtick's but most if not all of my creations have a legit progression, a couple of flaws because this is supposed to be for a storyline, been in campaign, my party members have had encounters with them and been able to alter major campaign points, and many of the high end things have been encountered in actual meaningful effectable ways. Including High Lords, Void Lords and other beings of that level, and even above that.

It seems like the stats aren't actually mostly complete, not a critique, but my question is just: If a party was to get passed the Akashic library, how these would be campaign worthy in the sense of not just being utterly esoteric, or would these be more like seed points or starting statistics?

Last edited:

Apepsnake

First Post
considering ive done some stupid :):):):) using the IH I should stat out Kamik'Shi from the spore fiction universe
yeah some people genuinely made an entire legion of fanfics and used spore as their way of illustrating it
kamik is kool kids klub dude
hes also the supreme being of that verse

MPA2000

Explorer
METATRON, THE ONE WHO SITS BEHIND THE THRONE | Kodashim
Mega-Diminutive Outsider (Enhanced Construct, Extraplanar)
Hit Dice: 266d100 +25,000 x8 (412,800)
Initiative: Always First
Speed: Superluminal
Armour Class: 580 (250 Base +48 Divine +63 Deflection +219 Natural)
Base Attack/Grapple: +250/+650
Attack: Touch (532d20 positive energy damage)
Full Attack: Touch and
Transcendental Beam (67d100) and
18 Wing Buffets (17,280d1) and
Sword of the Mal'akh YHVH (20d1,000)
Space/Reach: 100 Miles/Universal
Special Attacks: Alter Reality, Divine Aura, Portfolios
Special Qualities:
Saves: All +298
Abilities: Str 250 Dex 250 Con - Int - Wis 250 Cha 250
Skills: Omnicompetent (+298), Maven
Feats: Cleave
Epic: Divine Retribution, Ether Goer
Divine: Any one
Cosmic: Abrogate, Divine Inspiration x1
Transcendental: Transcendental Beam, Transversal, Orichalcum Body
Environment: Upper Planes
Organization: Solitary
Challenge Rating: 650
Treasure: A bunch of orichalcum
Alignment: Is a machine constructed by Yao, no actual mental faculties
ECL: 730

The blazing sun of the Upper Planes is just within your reach... and it reaches out to you. Thirty six wings unfold, revealing a serpentine yet humanoid form made of flame, covered in eyes and mouths, it's face is many faces, with eyebrows and hair of lighting. A stern look is upon it's countenence, it outstretches a hand. Mechanical whirs startle you from your state of awe.

COMBAT

Transfinite: Metatron may choose one deity in his divine aura and gain their divine bonus on top of his own.

Portfolios: Double Sun
Prophet- Immunity to positive energy, fire and all light based effects
Hero Deity- While bathed in sunlight gain competence bonus equal to double divine rank
Quasi Deity- Light creatures have 200% more HD
Demi Deity- All undead turned are destroyed, ignore turn resistance
Intermediate Deity- Uncanny Positive Energy Mastery x2 HD
Greater Deity- Regeneration equal to HD while in sunlight
Elder One- Control all light creatures in divine aura, light creatures of lower divine rank cannot harm the tron
Old One- Double wisdom, dark based effects do not function in divine realm
First One- All positive energy is d20s

Wasn't Metatron an angel? I would think he would be a Solar, perhaps one with full HP.

Remove ads