Just Things I've Made

Apepsnake

First Post
hi guys

the reason I haven't been making many things for dnd is because ive been hanging out with my bf and playing a vidja gim
you also might be wondering about my gender considering the sb in my campaigns is male and is an author avatar
well stop wondering even I dont know im pretty featureless up here and down there
sometime ill get back to making stuff

bye

Apepsnake

First Post
urod blyat my internet went down when typing the original but have some higher quality content for the sluuari

1: females do have fully functioning breasts. baby gotta drink

2: the reason that males have weird bepis is because theyre basically dragons but genetic splicing sometimes gives them a sheath or a slit or cloaca or a human pemis (also I wanna clarify this thing yes they are uncut they got foreskin) also sometimes they have microperners yeah its an actual thing more of a genetic fluke because they are constantly trying to breed out undesireable traits

3: there are transgender sluuari. they are literally the definition of "sufficiently advanced alien" so why wouldn't they have them. also no they dont actually spend 12k dollars on a surgery they just dress and act differently and make their rebreather (they cant breathe oxygen) sound a bit more feminine when they talk (it alters the voice a bit. also some just have genitals and other sexual characteristics removed because they are kinda useless when you have sperm banks and science

also fun fact: apep is basically a sluuari

Remove ads