• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KahunaCon (Providence area gameday) June 2nd and 3rd!

Well, my SWSG book is officially on pre-order with overnight shipping. It'll be a touch tight, I'm sure, but I think everything will go swimmingly. One thing that I am thinking is that the tone will be a touch gritter than normal star wars, more empire strikes back than return of the jedi.

Will dinner be out or in on Saturday? My vote is for out, but I'm not sure how well the local restaurants can support large groups.

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Kahuna Burger said:
If you don't have and don't want a randomling's login, feel free to email me at my yahoo adress of kahuna_burger73 or leave a note here and I will add it in eventually.
Actually, Randomlingshouse.net allows unregisterred users to post as "guest" so people could still sign up for games without having to register on the board (although it is a fun place so you might want to join).

Queenie

Queen of Everything
NCSUCodeMonkey said:
Will dinner be out or in on Saturday? My vote is for out, but I'm not sure how well the local restaurants can support large groups.

Last year there was just a few of us for dinner. I think if enough people say they want to do dinner maybe KB can try to find a space big enough for us ahead of time.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Silver Moon said:
Actually, Randomlingshouse.net allows unregisterred users to post as "guest" so people could still sign up for games without having to register on the board (although it is a fun place so you might want to join).

Well, it does now (that forum, at least). Just make sure you label yourself or one of us might come up with a strange name for you. muuwahahahahahahaha!

Yttrai

First Post
I'm so in :) For Saturday, anyway. Sunday i shall not sign up for yet, until i can be sure i have both days free.

So my choices are Overkitty Sat AM and Silvermoon Sat pm. If space opens up in NSCUCodemonkey's game, i'd love to be slid in there. Whatever bribes you need i can try to come up with :D

And depending on who goes and where we meet them and all, i will have between 1 and 3 seats to carpool with carl-free people in the Medford/Arlington/Somerville/Cambridge area, or anyplace sufficiently close to the highway on the way down that i can just swing past and pick people up.

Kahuna Burger said:
Breakfast is generally potluck, so eventually people will start volunteering to bring various yummy foosstuffs, coffee or whathaveyou. ;)

Well I will be happy to bring food of the breakfast variety :) If there is anything else I can do... Please let me know..

Also I would also be for the going out and having a few drinks... Where in the area were you thinking? (Originally from Norton so I know the area) Morin's is pretty good.

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Legolasgimli24 said:
Well I will be happy to bring food of the breakfast variety :) If there is anything else I can do... Please let me know..

Also I would also be for the going out and having a few drinks... Where in the area were you thinking? (Originally from Norton so I know the area) Morin's is pretty good.
I tend to think of morin's as a breakfast/lunch place, but I'd be willing to try it for dinner too. there's also weatherlanes or however its spelled so I can never find it online... And there is many a chain resturant down on rt 1. (though hearth and kettle is officially on the "naughty" list, and not in a good way...)

(there is also a food discussion on the afore mentioned RH forum)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads