• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Karl Green Shadowrun Game -Tale of the Comet

Karl Green

First Post
Sorry work was kicking my butt this week... I will re-start today, but have to go to the store right now... hang out with the wife as I have not seen much of her this week :)

I will be back though and we will get this restarted. Sorry for the delay

JDragon

Explorer
KG, no problem. We all have lives outside the boards here.

Have a good afternoon, and we'll be here when you're ready to go.

BTW - any word on our missing players?

I actually have 2 friends that have recently started playing shadowrun that whould be interested in playing and should have characters that will fit in the holes we have if wanted/ needed.

JDragon

Karl Green

First Post
Well I think we lost Hammer for sure as I still have seen nothing from him... not sure about the rest.

What do others think? Recruit replacements or wait a bit more??

JDragon

Explorer
Hey all,

I just wanted to let everyone out there know I'm not trying to grab these spots out from underneath the existing players. If they are still interested, I think it would be great to keep the orig group.

Just trying to explore the options and help my friends out if the opportunity presents its self.

If we are going to pick up right where we left off, I see no harm in giving it a little more time as there characters were not directly involved in anything at the moment.

JDragon

Remove ads