• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Karl Green sort of back ;)

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Karl,
Thanks for getting me back to the mansion before going AWOL in the Outcasts game!

The Titans game was obviously taking a lot of your time. I would love to see it restarted if it wasn't so taxing.

Regardless of what you decide, welcome back and have fun!

Nuke

Karl Green

First Post
Kewl all... give me another couple of days for some of the others. I need to start sort of slow ;)

I am pretty sure I would like to start them ALL back up again as I was having a good time with all of them. NOTE on the Team TITANS thread there, when I start it back up EVERYONE who was in it before is more then welcome back. I know it was a BUSY game for me BUT I liked everyone who was playing... that is part of the reason it was so cool. Anyway give me a bit of time... THEY will be back ;)

Karl Green

First Post
Elfy said:
You going to get back into playing Mister Black?

I have to ping Evil J... how is the game going? I have not been able to get onto the boards for a while so I have not been reading all the games I was in... I AM trying to get catch up but face-to-face games are taking up time also (we just started a new M&M game last night, and I was working on my character as I had some weird ideas and all his background ;))

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads