[KAUAI]The Rod of Seven Parts: Of Hexes and Gems

Rino

First Post
Dter steps towards Traven and makes ready to charge when he goes after the wand.
he sighs when will it ever stop

[sblock]+2 1d6+2 spiked shield
charge
full health[/sblock]

Voadam

Legend
Voadam's hardened expression turns to a snarl at the creature's threat and he lashes out to stomp on the prone creature's face as it starts to transform. As the blue purple spider demon looms over him Voadam spins, gaining momentum to smash his elbow into the side of the wolf face. "Ich bin Ungotu! Ich bin Schicksal dein Meisters, thrall. Er kommt nicht, wieder anzutreiben. Jetzt fliehen und erklären ihm, daß ich komme." [SBLOCK]"I am Ungotu! I am your master's doom, thrall. He shall not come to power again. Flee now and tell him I'm coming."[/SBLOCK]

ooc +3 attack (+5 if flanking) d3+2 +2 vs. evil outsiders.

Just as Traven begins to molt, Voadam takes advantage of the molting process and Traven's momentary weakness. With a snarl, Voadam moves to stomp on Traven's head, but fails to connect. When Pilgrim, Brakkus, and Dter rush in to aid Voadam, however, Voadam has better luck. Using his elbow to smash the transfigured Traven in the wolf maw, Voadam crumples the being's jaw with a strike that deals 7 points of damage. Pilgrim hacks at Traven with the borrowed hand axe, mostly hoping to aid the others in their attacks, but his swing with the borrowed weapon does not connect. Brakkus follows through with a swing of his own, connecting and thrashing what used to be Traven for 11 points of damage. The blue-and-purple mottled spider hisses in pain at Brakkus's blow with the flail. Dter levels his shield in front of himself and courses in for a blow. The dwarf misses as the spider scuttles to dodge. Gamad, after thanking Voadam and Brakkus, secures the wand out of sight under his tunic and sidesteps away from the spider toward the yellow dog and the festhall's bar.

Badly damaged, the mottled spider withdraws out the festhall's front door and 60 feet away from the attacking quartet of Voadam, Pilgrim, Brakkus, and Dter.

Initiative
Lewit 24
Pilgrim 22
Voadam 20
Maelicent 17
Dter 15
Gamad 12
Brakkus 12
Spider 11

Gamad - Deformed dwarf transmuter

Raising his twisted hand to thank his rescuers, the hooded albino dwarf speaks up with hoarse voice.
Those demons are not defeated, be sure they'll be back, and those 3 thugs lying on the floor are soon to be awake, tie them or knock them on their heads, I really want to know what just happened here and what for the mysterious wand which is hidden by magic has to do with it.
The hunchback dwarf limps to the counter but stays alert.

Voadam

Legend
"Hel's rotting face its a quick scuttler." Voadam quickly scans the path out for anything sufficiently suitable for use as a hurled projectile and races out the entrance to give chase scooping up a heavy mug, dinner knife, club-like broken table leg, or thick wooden trencher if any are within easy grasping range as he goes. If nothing comes to hand he will draw his wand in an attempt to make the demon think it is being threatened. Voadam wants to see if the thing is just buying breathing space to teleport away or what it will do in the city.

Ambrus

Explorer
The gore covered goblin looks around confusedly for a few seconds. Some kind of flash of colored light had just exploded on the opposite side of the wall, followed by a great deal of yelling and scurrying about. Great! Six months of waitin here, somebody finally throws fire or lighting and I miss it cause I've got a giant bug-thing sittin on me. The lizard-kin and unarmed giant-kin who'd been fighting the two wolf-spiders alongside him suddenly race off to join the fray behind the wall.

The Gudwulf warrior glances towards the kitchen curious to see where the freakish creatures had come from and what they'd done there but before he can move the hyper-active kobold races back past him, still clutching the goblin's own axe, to investigate that room. Suddenly, from behind the wall, a third wolf-spider thing scurries out the open door while leaving a trail of ichor in its wake. Maelicent draws a third black fletched arrow from the quiver from his left hip and knocks it as he steps quickly towards the open portal. He's met there by the unarmed giant-kin who'd been foolishly trying to strike the last wolf-spider with his bare fists. Glancing back over his shoulder to ensure that there wasn't anything threatening behind him, Maelicent sees two dwarves standing alongside the wall, inexplicably calm, nursing their drinks.

The Gudwulf warrior shakes his head in disbelief. These are kin to creatures that wiped out my whole tribe? It's amazin their races haven't been killed off yet. Turning his attention back towards the portal, Maelicent draws the fletching of his arrow back towards his left cheek, takes aim at the last fleeing wolf-spider thing and fires.

Move Action: Moving towards the front door.
Standard Action: Ranged attack - composite longbow +6 (1d6)

Maelicent will continue moving towards the wolf-spider while continuing to fire arrows at it in subsequent rounds.

Voadam

Legend
Voadam sees the goblin archer joining him and says "It knows us, and will return if we cannot kill it now. Bring it down if you can."

Ambrus

Explorer
After firing his arrow Maelicent looks up to the giant-kin at his side and scowls beneath the brim of his horned helmet before heading out the door in pursuit. "That'd be a right good idea." I'd never have thought of that myself.

Remove ads