• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Keep on the Borderlands 3e [Help wanted.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
After several months, it is finally done.

It isn't a direct conversion, a few changes have been made.

The thing is a huge PDF file. (Almost 9mb zipped. 105 pages.)

If you are interested, post your email address and I'll send it out to you.

Not having any kind of licensing, I'm not looking to sell this thing. It is purely for my own personal use as a "of the shelf" campaign that I can grab and run at any time. That said, I strived for good quiality and a nice look as I simply appreciate such things.

It is layed out pretty much like any module you would buy and my hope is that it will pretty much run itself. Any advice or recommendations you might have to further these goals are more than welcome.

Note: This is for my own personal use and unfortunatly does not adhere to Wizard's conversion policies. This document should go no further than the owner of the email address you post.

I'm not sure if posting this will be a problem. If the mods feel it could be an issue, feel free to delete this post.

capgun

First Post
I'd love to have a copy. I thought about converting it myself, but it was a bit of a task. If you could email me a copy, I would be eternally in your debt. This is one of my favorite adventures!

Mike McFarland

rheamike@swbell.net

Terraism

Explorer
Send a copy here, too, will you? I love seeing how other people convert stuff, and I'm not too fond of Wizard's guidelines, anyway. I'd like to give it a read through.

[Edit] Duh. You need the e-mail address. Umm... try barnetja@clarkson.edu.

Last edited:

Could you send me a copy please? Thanks. <a href="mailto:kent@wayson.net">kent@wayson.net</a> is the email.

Last edited:

Keep on the Borderlands was my introduction to 3e! Hadn't played it until then. Now folks are talking about Barrier Peaks conversions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads