• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Keep on the Borderlands 3e [Help wanted.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraism

Explorer
You know, Ashrem, if you want somewhere to throw it up so you can just offer a link to interested parties, let me know - I've got some free space online sitting around. It'd help those who can't recieve gargantuan e-mails like that.

Endur

First Post
I'm interested, but my email account isn't going to accept 9 megs. So if you post a copy on a server somewhere, I'll download it.

If I get really organized one of these days, I'll upload my 3e version of Keep on the Borderlands. I ran my group through it Jan 2000 through Nov 2000.

Unfortunately, most of my notes aren't computerized. (And my maps definitely aren't computerized), so I'd have to put some work in before I could upload my version.

My 3e version was sort of a variant on the "Return to the Keep" 25 year anniversary special. I kept the best parts of the Original module and the Return module, and then merged them with some elements of Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (i.e. the evil Temple worshiped Tharzidun, etc.).

Tom

DungeonKeeperUK

First Post
Endur said:
I'm interested, but my email account isn't going to accept 9 megs. So if you post a copy on a server somewhere, I'll download it.

If I get really organized one of these days, I'll upload my 3e version of Keep on the Borderlands. I ran my group through it Jan 2000 through Nov 2000.

Unfortunately, most of my notes aren't computerized. (And my maps definitely aren't computerized), so I'd have to put some work in before I could upload my version.

My 3e version was sort of a variant on the "Return to the Keep" 25 year anniversary special. I kept the best parts of the Original module and the Return module, and then merged them with some elements of Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil (i.e. the evil Temple worshiped Tharzidun, etc.).

Tom

Same here would love to see it, but my email limit just won't allow it, that'll tach me for not getting an ISP with dedicated email...
But if it goes up on a server let me know....

EMAIL ME WITH INFO.. :)

Enceladus

First Post
I ran this in 3rd edition but I sort of winged the whole thing. The great thing about 3E is that it converts 1E so easily, at least I had no problems and the module went well. I'd be curious to see what you've done with it.

Send a copy too:

achan@metropo.mccneb.edu

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
Ashrem, "personal use" is currently not defined as distribute at will over the internet, so this has to go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads