• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Keeping the blade [OOC]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Okay, so here is a general idea for Vin, fitting is fighter/rougish special-ops combination (with the soulknife as the rougish flavor):

- Human Fighter 4/Soulknife 8
- Role: Front line fighter and inflitration
- Focuses on mobility in attacks. A favorite move is to charge his mind blade with a psychic strike and move in and attack using his spring attack. His Up the Wall's feat makes his mobility even better.
- His infiltration skill is enhanced by his high move silent/hide; with his autohypnosis, he can memorize a foes plans as well. Locks are bypassed with the use of oils of knock or a rogue friend. Plan on taking as an item glamered armor with silent moves and shadows enhancements
- Note, since his armor is glamered and he appears unarmed (he manifests his weapon, remember), he is a perfect agent to inflitrate camps under cover. If he can add a Nystul's Magic Aura enchantment to his glamered armor to make it appear nonmagical, that would make the case even stronger.
- Attributes: High Str, Dex, and Int
- Main Skill Selections: Autohypnosis, Bluff, Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Spot, Tumble
- Feats: Guerilla Scout (1st), Guerilla Warrior (Human bonus), Dodge (Fighter 1 Bonus), Mobility (Fighter 2 Bonus), Improved Diversion (3rd), Weapon Specialization: Mind Blade (Fighter 4 Bonus), Spring Attack (6th), Up the Walls (9th), Improved Initiative (12th)

I can write up the full sheet upon request.

Fenris

Adventurer
lonesoldier said:
So, here's what's going to happen. I have my graduation ceremony/banquet/dance/party on the 25th and 26th. I'll be slightly busy. On the 27th I'm going up to Edmonton for a cultural presentation, I'll have my laptop but I doubt the hotel will have a (w)LAN I can hook up to. I'll be back on the 28th for sure. If you have any more questions, now is the time to ask.

The deadline for your concepts is the 29th. On that Monday I will choose the four players and they will have some time to figure out their character's crunch.

Well congradulation first of all. Enjoy your moment.

Since you want just the pitch, here it is:

Scourdrel, Ruffinian, Hoodlum. Yeah that's Kitrick. Kitrick was in the Kysorian army for a while, but things "didn't work out". Or as his superior officers put it "get out before we hang you!" Kitrick has been working as little as possible since then. Doing just enough to make some quick cash. Losing thorugh gambling usually or buying fake treasure maps. But he's handy with a sword and sneakly enough to use it well. He even made it into the Bandit King Geurin's band at one point, but they were a bit too ruthless even for Kitrick. So Kitrick was surprised one day when his old officer found him. A special mission that he could do. Get his pension back, maybe a medal. Kitrick needed a little encouragement. But deep down he is a Kysorian and felt a strange stirring to go and protet his nation.

Looking at a Fighter 8/Rogue4. Basically a light fighter, but with a greatsword. Enough stealth not to embarass the party but not so much it steps on full stealth member's toes. But he would be the heavy hitter of the group. Despite his roguish charm and disregard for convention. ;)

More if I make the cut.

Shoel Sweeny

First Post
dang, as much as I'm digigng my Character concept I'm gonna have to bail on this one, I'll be running a game on here soon so I'd like to keep my focus on that. Good luck everyone, have fun.

Paper_Bard

First Post
I must admit... I find this to be most intersting. I would love to be in theis campaign... I'll work on charcter concepts tonight. I'm thinking Cleric 4/Rogue 4/ And that divine rogue class thingie in the complete divine that uses the kukri. I was thinking standard elf for that. Or.. something really interesting. A dwarven Barbarian/Rogue combo. That would be sweet! Sneaks up on the foe... gets angry... and beats the tar out of people!

Amazing Triangle

First Post
The suspense is killing me!!! Can't wait to see how the gauntlet falls.

I think since he is a whisper gnome he will be a lone wolf radio in the head kind of guy. He has a few "informants" that tell him all kinds of things. Granted his informants are insubstantial and only in his mind...or are they...

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
O, lonesoldier, lonesoldier, wherefor art thou, lonesoldier?

Vin will keep on quietly dispatching his enemies until new orders arrive. ;)

lonesoldier

First Post
Back!

Right!

Grad was amazing, apparently I know how to dance. I haven't slept for the last 48 hours due to school. I'm currently wired on caffiene (Thank you Bawls). The chosen four will ... chosen ... tonight. I just need to get the last few things out of the way.

Remove ads