Kendaz vs Shiba Temuro (For the Honour of the Phoenix!)(Rathan Judging)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Alright then, since you two are both willing to let me do so, I'll judge for you. :)

I have to work tonight, so I won't be able to go through the rules... I'll post sometime tomorrow when I've read through them.

Kalanyr

Explorer
*steeples his fingers* "Excellent"

Thanks Gnomeworks,you should drop by #IR more oh and that invitation applies to you too Knight.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
I would, but my browser doesn't like java... :(

Alright, I've reviewed the rules. I think we're ready to start.

Also, if you could, please include in your posts any rule-pertinant information - ie, sig styles, etc. Though I've read the rules again, I'm still a bit rusty...

-----

Both defenses seem rather weak - what violence does a flower posess, and what will defending against a gaze do? As for the offenses... a rat slaughters a peak, and a tiger annihilates a ricefield - both sound somewhat strange and a little weak.

In this case, I think the tiger annihiliating a ricefield is a tad more impressive... how do you slaughter a peak, anyhow?

Point Temuro!

Two Flags Temuro, Two Flags Neutral

Kalanyr

Explorer
The tsunami speaks facing the cliff; fends off the punch of the sands!

Kendaz stands still and talks a lot at Temuro until the poor warrior is forced to cover his ears to stop the mindless babbling.

(Auto-win for 1 since Temuro drew my Sig Loc of Hells).

Knight Otu

First Post
The chain slays the castle and brutalizes the Snowy Wastes; removes the energy of the club and quells the punch of the grave!

Temuro, after standing up and enduring the speech of Kendaz, starts a mindless and brutal chain of attacks against Kendaz

Knight Otu

First Post
A small draconic creature flies overhead.

"Whee!! I know you are in the middle of a fight, but I just met the oddest critter in my lifetime!!!! Or maybe, since that wizard's experiment... or this one undead we met... What? You don't want to hear it? But why? The name of the creature? A Bumpling, it was indeed! You mean, the people in the library would be more interested? Well, that makes sense, I think. I like libraries - did you know that there... Ok, I'm on my way, see you!!"

Remove ads