Kendaz vs Shiba Temuro (For the Honour of the Phoenix!)(Rathan Judging)

Kalanyr

Explorer
Oops. Missed your post.

The blizzard shreds the ruins; conceals the violence of the river!

"Isn't the ice pretty, all cold and sharp ? "

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Gah, I show up and say I'll judge, then I disappear for a week and a half... sorry about that. When things fall off the first threads that show up on the control panel, I tend to forget about them... I'll try to pay more attention in the future.

Snowy Wastes implies blizzards, or so my thinking would go; also, Temuro's move is much more impressive than Kendaz's.

Point Temuro!

Two Flags Temuro, Two Flags Neutral

Knight Otu

First Post
"Look, there's the bumpling again!" Faster than anyone can look, the fairy dragon rushes off.

(Kal - it seems this could get pretty stalled. Maybe we should go sudden death in the next round?)

Kalanyr

Explorer
OOC - CRAP, I posted in this. Must have happened when the boards where dying. Sudden death is fine with me.

The southern cross tumbles before the ruins; wards off the chi of the settlement as it flips facing the aggression of the barrens!

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Southern cross would imply a star, so Temuro's defense is effective; assailing is more offensive than tumbling, so Kendaz's offense is a little weak; and barrens aren't that aggressive, would go my assessment...

Point Temuro!

Three Flags Temuro, One Flag Neutral

Kalanyr

Explorer
The irresistible dragon scatters the prairie; defends against the edge of the barrens!

"Um, nice dragon, don't eat Kendaz. Go eat something else, yeah, eep."

(Yeah if you hadn't gone sudden death I would have been betting on you to have won this one)

Knight Otu

First Post
Temuro drops to his knees, beaten again.

"You were a worthy opponent, Kendaz...-san. You have brought me one step closer to dropping the green belt. I still cannot agree with your methods, but the phoenix was on your side. Sayonara, Kendaz. Maybe we will meet again."

(So, was this the swansong for You Bastard?)

Remove ads