• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ken'ichi, Cat and Marius enter Wicht's Lair

Ciaran

First Post
Cat stabbity-stab-stabs a zombie!

Cat attacks Zombie #3: The hammer bashes the city; shields the throw of the stone!

Wicht

Hero
Marius takes 2 hits as the zombies gang up on him. The middle zombie however suffers from both Marius' and Cat's attack

Zombies
Hits: -/ 3 / 1 / 2

Zombie 2 attacks Marius: The weasel strikes the ruins; protects against the thrust of the venom!

Zombie 3 attacks Cat: The phoenix severs the hells; scatters the tempest of the maze!

Zombie 4 attacks Marius: The chain glides through the foothills; seeks below the speed of the flame!

Now that we got this started back up again, I am starting on vacation this coming Monday and will be away from home for 2 weeks. I may be able to post next friday or Saturday or maybe not. Either way, I will be back on the 29th.

Ciaran

First Post
Ken and Cat double-team the last zombie, flanking it and striking it high and low.

Ken (3/3) attacks Zombie #4: The spider shatters the wastelands; absorbs the kick of the sands!

Cat (2/2) attacks Zombie #4: The scorpion dexterously breaks the beach; averts the kick of the blade!

Rathan

First Post
Marius move like a jungle cat to avoid the zombies moves as well as place a precise strike at zombie #3....

The panther overwhelms the desert and overwhelms the tides; silences the throw of the farm!

Last edited:

Wicht

Hero
Two days late but I am finally back :)

Cat is struck by one of the zombies for 1 hit but the fighters still all manage to strike.

Zombies
Hits: -/ 3 / - / -

Zombie 2 attacks Marius: The panther strikes the temple; leaps over the motion of the tree as it drops underneath the assailment of the blade!

Ciaran

First Post
Ken and Cat let loose upon the final zombie with a powerful double assault.

Ken (3/3) attacks Zombie #2: The phoenix ravages the heavens; sings above the tempest of the feline!

Cat (1/2) attacks Zombie #2: The dagger nails the sea and destructively quells the holy ground; removes the chi of the isle!

Wicht

Hero
The Zombie strikes Marius for 1 hit and evade's Cat's skillful attack. But Ken's strike is true, causing the zombie to stagger a little slower.

Zombies
Hits: -/ 2 / - / -

Zombie 2 attacks Marius: The oak charges the foothills; negates the foray of the sickle and blocks the edge of the sky!

Remove ads