• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ken'ichi, Cat and Marius enter Wicht's Lair

Ciaran

First Post
Ken and Cat fall upon the zombie with exhausted ferocity.

Ken (3/3) attacks Zombie #3: The avenging lotus blossom falls near the sea; dominates the foray of the feline!

Cat (1/2) attacks Zombie #3: The mace falls by the orchard; dominates the descent of the crevice!

Wicht

Hero
Marius manages to land a blow but still the zombie continues its aggressive attack.

Zombies
Hits: -/ 1 / - / -

Zombie 2 attacks Marius: The tiger assails the desert; wards off the kick of the star!

Ciaran

First Post
Ken flails at the zombie to attract its attention while Cat slips in close to dismember it with her daggers.

Ken (3/3) attacks Zombie #3: The mace slashes by the canyon; grasps the throw of the bird!

Cat (1/2) attacks Zombie #3: The dagger scatters the ricefield; avoids the quickening of the rodent!

Wicht

Hero
The three fighters fell the final zombie and recieve 2 and 2/3 hits worth of experience.

As soon as you two figure out how to explain going on without your companion, we'll continue.

:cool:

Rathan

First Post
Cairan?? how far along are we in here??? would it viable to go back and let cat go then start back at the beginning or no??? Seeing as you were here first.. it's your choice... :D

Ciaran

First Post
"Cat? Are you all right? ... She seems to have suffered a blow to the head in this battle. We must bring her back to the village and give her into the care of the healers until she recovers her wits."

Rathan

First Post
*Being the bigger of the two Marius picks up Cats body and carries her back to town with Ken at his side to watch for any ambush....*

"I'll carry her Ken.... I wasn't watching her like I should have been.. this is my fault....."

Wicht

Hero
The two fighters successfully leave the cemetery. While in the village you may sell anything you have managed to scrounge and buy any weapons with any money you might have.

Remove ads