• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter [Kickstarter] Tales from the Sorcerer Under the Mountain

Newtus

Explorer
Want a handy travel-sized A5 book of old school fantasy rules with an adventure? Or maybe you’d just like a D&D 5th adventure based off British Fantasy Roleplaying standards from the 80s? Or perhaps you would like both. Well, this love letter to my early days in the hobby is now Kickstarter until 12 noon on 1st September.

The project's basic goals - An OSR Rulebook + 5th Edition Adventure module have now funded. We are now funding the stretch goals, which add new content and new adventures (see Stretch Goals below) at NO EXTRA COST.

The-Sorcerer-Under-The-MTN -front-web.jpg

D101 Games Summer Sale!!!
Also even if you aren’t in the market for another Fantasy Roleplaying Game, you can back the Kickstarter at a £1 supporter level which then gives you access to most of D101 Game’s back catalogue at crazy low prices as add-ons. Also available for the duration are a couple of out of print titles (marked * below) Consider it a Summer Sale without getting dragged round the shops.

All the best

;0) Newt

Newtus

Explorer
So here's a quick update on where we are up to with just under a week to go:
  • Both the Tales from the Sorcerer Under the Mountain (OSR Rulebook + adventure) and 5th Edition version of the adventure, The Sorcerer Under the Mountain, have funded.
  • Four stretch goals have also funded: Character portfolios, Confessions of an OSR DM (extra content included in the 5th Ed adventure, which everyone will get as a free pdf), The Castle of Howls (a one on one adventure for both 5th Ed and OSR) and finally Fires from Below by Paul Mitchener a full adventure for 3rd level characters for both OSR and 5th Edition in pdf/print.
Here's the cover for Fires from Below, by Jon Hodgson.

FiresFromtheDeepCrop.jpg

Then as community extras, which have funded as we have hit certain numbers of backers:
  • Sunday Dungeons I-IV 4 One Page Adventures with stats for both OSR & 5th Edition as pdf, has funded as a community extra.
  • Monsters are People (1 to 7) seven monsters detailed as non-player characters, with beliefs, contacts and adventure seeds, both OSR & 5th Edition as 4- 5 page pdf.

Thanks to Paul Mitchener, who is doing editorial,I'm just putting the final touches on the "Tales from the Sorcerer Under Mountain" pdf. Next, I will do the finishing work on the 5th edition adventure "The Sorcerer Under the Mountain". They are both on schedule for release about mid-September.

Newtus

Explorer
Right we are now at one day to go.

Since my last update, the following stretch/community extras have funded.
The Curse of the Emerald Swan an adventure for 5th Ed/OSR systems has now funded!
Monsters are People Too has now reached 10 creatures so it will now be available as a single collected pdf with an option to print via pod.
I've also added The Road to Hell adventure as an addon, including the Mancuria setting sandbox which is not generally available.

road-to-hell-cover-web.jpg

Remove ads