Killing Zander [Planescape 3.0] CLOSED TO RECRUITING

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok, I fixed the snafus on Roth, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to with the 3 Wisdom. I want to try a real roleplaying challenge, and I figured this would be a good one to do. Yeah, and you will want to point me in the right direction at all times. Maybe you should get me a leash...

Ferrix

Explorer
Vindicator said:
UPDATE!KEYS
1. Reflex and Will saves should be +8 and +1 respectively, due to the Halfling racial bonus (+1 on all saving throws). You've added the Fortitude save correctly, though (+2).
2. Hide should be +13, not +12 (4 ranks + 5 DEX bonus + 4 for small-sized creature).
3. Balance, Escape Artist, Pick Pocket, and Tumble should all be +9, not +8 (4 ranks + 5 DEX bonus for each).

Everything else on Keys looks great. It's cool to have a disfigured halfling women with severe pathos in the party. And I'm serious, not being funny. ;)

Reflex should be +8 you are correct, my bad, however Will should be +0, -1 from Wisdom, +1 from being a halfling, nothing from rogue level 1. As noted on skills, will update as well.

That's what I get for not figuring in my correct dex bonus, will correct tomorrow afternoon, need to wake up at 4am for work at 5am.

I think it's going to be a great character to play too :) I haven't played a character with a severe pathos, cynical or downtrodden attitude for a while now (i.e. since the days of 2nd edition), and this just seemed like the fitting opportunity.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Probably the first time Roth sees magic he's going to go "Ooo, pretty," then pester Pryas with questions for the next three hours.

Heh, you know who I kind of pattered Roth after? Dory from Finding Nemo.

Last edited:

rknop

Adventurer
Very cool.

If you would, drop a link to the IC thread in this thread, so that we can quickly find it once it shows up.

-Rob

Dr. Screampunk

First Post
Guys, Vindicator is a buddy of mine and I was making some posts using his computer the other day, not knowing he was friggin' logged in :confused: Sorry for the confusion, but if you see some Vindicator posts in this thread, it's actually me, using his computer. FIRK DANG FIRK!!

IC thread will be up in a few minutes...

Here's my attempt at a link...[crosses fingers]

http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1639782#post1639782

Last edited:

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads