D&D 3E/3.5 Knightfall's "Humanoids + Templates = Fun" Thread (Retired)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I am retiring this thread, as well as my other monster and campaign threads as of today (Sept 25th). Do not worry. I will be back with a completely new v.3.5 monster thread in the near future.

Cheers!

Kf72

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
NarlethDrider said:
Is anyone going to archive ALL the creatures in this thread?

Many of my creatures, both templated and anthropomorphic will be updated completely to v.3.5 and several will be highlighted on my new thread, which is still some time away.

As for other creatures posted by others, I'll leave the archiving of them up to someone else.

Cheers!

KF72

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Bumped up for nostalgia purposes... plus, I'm still planning on revising my templated creatures to v.3.5. Some are done, but still need work.

I can't believe its been nearly a year and a half since I retired this thread. :uhoh:

Cheers!

KF72

Krishnath

First Post
Knightfall1972 said:
Bumped up for nostalgia purposes... plus, I'm still planning on revising my templated creatures to v.3.5. Some are done, but still need work.

I can't believe its been nearly a year and a half since I retired this thread. :uhoh:

Cheers!

KF72

Let's start a new one! But choose a different type of base creature than humanoid, animals perhaps? This thread was so much fun that a new one would be entertaining, and it would give the new kids more experience in the monster making department, as well as let them really show what they're made of (no pun intended).

Buddha the DM

Explorer
Krishnath said:
Let's start a new one! But choose a different type of base creature than humanoid, animals perhaps? This thread was so much fun that a new one would be entertaining, and it would give the new kids more experience in the monster making department, as well as let them really show what they're made of (no pun intended).

Hey I'm all for that!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Krishnath said:

Hmm, remember this...

Kit's Animals & Vermin + Templates = Sadistic Fun thread
http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=52151

:D

Remove ads