Knightfall's World of Kulan Art Challenge Thread!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
World of Kulan Campaign yahoo group

Hey all, just to let you know that I've created a yahoo group for my World of Kulan campaign setting.

http:// groups .yahoo .com/ group /worldofkulan/

It is going to be the place I post all my maps, houses rules, monsters, and any artwork that has been created for the world by the great people here on EN World. (If you want to create something for anything there then let me know. (Note: I'm broke, so you'd being do this for free.)

Cheers!

KF72

Last edited:

veinglory

First Post
desert elf

...?

Attachments

• desertelf.jpg
    desertelf.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 254

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Interesting!

The elf is a little more feral than I would imagined them but that's fine. Another image to go on my yahoo group.

Thanks again veinglory.

Last edited:

apalmer

First Post
I dug up and old picture I did for a friend (it wasn't commissioned) that might fit the bill for th Kit picture....this first one doesnt give you much to work with...trying to fin another one (lol...remember....I did these many years ago)

Attachments

• kitty.jpg
    kitty.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 229

apalmer

First Post
Kit

Hmmm...on second thought this is probably not what you're looking for,...a little off concept. Anyway..here it is for you to decide...it's a pretty horrible scan but I may be able to improve it some if you decide to use it.

Attachments

• kitt_twn.jpg
    kitt_twn.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 209

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Those are great pictures apalmer, but you're right. They aren't exactly what I'm looking for. If you feel like doing up a line sketch for one of the races then feel free.

Cheers!

KF72

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Hello Knightfall.

I am very happy to read that you are. I am new, both to EN World and to your World of Kulan, which I have been reading quite a bit about. I'd be very interested in throwing my pencil in the ring to get you some concept images.

...just need to find/get a scanner.

I'm posting some samples of my stuff here soon...perhaps even momentarily.

Have a good one.
--SD

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Hello Knightfall.

I am very happy to read that you are. I am new, both to EN World and to your World of Kulan, which I have been reading quite a bit about. I'd be very interested in throwing my pencil in the ring to get you some concept images.

...just need to find/get a scanner.

I'm posting some samples of my stuff here soon...perhaps even momentarily.

Have a good one.
--SD
Steel Dragons,

Thanks for poking your head into this thread. Your sample thread mentioned you were looking to do commisions. I just want to make you understand that I can't pay for commissioned artwork. (My income is limited.)

The only thing I can offer is exposure. I have a lot of places I can highlight your artwork. My social group (now gone), for example, as well as my Kulan forum here on EN World). Or my World of Kulan Facebook Group. I also have a Yahoo! Group for Kulan (link in post 21), but I don't use it as much anymore.

I'm also an obsessive Campaign Cartographer Pro 2 user. If you have a map you want digitized, we could trade some creativity. :)

Regardless, of whether or not you are willing to agree to such a trade, I'm more than willing to give you some exposure.

Cheers!

Knightfall

Last edited:

Remove ads