• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Knights of the Old Republic: The Last of the Sith(Master Essenu's Group)

((Shombay:
You can feel that the Force once flowed strongly here. Not the Dark Side as the ruins would indicate, but the Force itself. However, everything feels strangely empty and dead...especially one spot near the center.

Urcala:
You can sense movement in the distance. It a long way off, and feels strange. You can't actually see the movement in the Force as much as see the absence of the Force moving.

Aalun:
There are tracks in the snow. They are light, and most likely many days old, but the look to have been made from boots.
))

The Goblin King

First Post
Shombay furrows his brows and sighs mournfully. "Whut 'appened 'ere? So terrible." He asks no one in particular. His eyes drift towards the center of the ruins.

Last edited:

Vendetta

First Post
Aalun moves away to where he spotted some tracks. "Aalun has seen something, Master Essenu. Should he attempt to follow?" The Gand calls out to the rest. He moves over to the tracks and attempts to learn as much as he can about them. ((OOC: Survival +8, Track feat, Spot +7, Search +6)) His keen eyes search the area for any other telling signs.

Marin walks over towards Aalun, though she is still facing into the ruins, "What is it you see?"

((Aalun:
The tracks disappear and reappear as they move towards the ruins and, it looks like, under the arch. Something feels strange in the Force, though. An almost absence of it coats the tracks.
))

Vendetta

First Post
As Master Marin approaches, Aalun simply bows and points toward the ruins
to where the odd force sensation he senses is coming from
and says, "Aalun believes something has come this way, Master."

Marin's head turned towards the direction Aalun pointed in, and then to the three others, "I cannot see...what is there. Very strange..." she trailed off a moment, then looked back to the ship, "It is time I test all of you. It will seem simple, but could be very dangerous. I have a bad feeling about this place...as such, I will remain with the ship. You know now, as much as I do about what we look for, so I provide no advantage to you in that way. You must learn to work independent of me..."

She turned to face the ship, "You know how to contact me if it is necessary. Be careful, all of you. There is something here that I cannot perceive..."

What should have been a moment of excitement, an opportunity for Jei to prove himself, was dampened by the oppressiveness of the place. Jei wished he had paid more attention to the more divinatory aspects of the force in his training, that he might have some better idea of what awaited them. His hand instinctively went to his saber. But as he considered the group gathered around him, he knew that they could overcome whatever was out there.

Jei followed the group with a strange admixture of curiosity and fear.

Last edited:

Vendetta

First Post
A nervousness washes over the Gand as he Watches Master Essenu trudge back to the ship. Feeling a bit overwhelmed by the "responsibility" of the situation, Aalun looks for a moment to his fellow Padawans. "If it seems best to you, Aalun shall scout ahead a bit." The Gand says as he stretches out with the force.

((OOC: Using Enhanse Senses Force Skill, which costs me 3 VP (assuming I read that right) and will start heading down the "trail" he found.))

The tracks do not lead through the arch, but instead off to the side and up a small set of stone stairs to a platform. Here, the snow is lighter and the tracks disappear once a ceiling is over it. Even though it is only six or seven meters up, from the platform it is possible to see a good distant into the ruins.

There are many buildings and archways and halls, most of the ceilings are no longer intact though many still seem to be in a good enough shape to provide minimal shelter. Off in the distance, there are signs of recent activity. Small spots of black with no snow around it, as if a fire had burned there.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads